so here i am

wizard71

OK, well its nearly 2 months now since she wanted her space. Its since transpired that she is really enjoying being single and doing her own thing. Ive done the LC the NC and im still wishing she would come back. Crazy eh? Its like i have made her my 'Ego repair kit'. Its so incredibly hard to say goodbye to someone and try and convince yourself its all for the best.

I think the problem is that 'absense make the heart grow fonder' works both ways. Thats why NC is so hard, regardless of your reasons for doing it.

I know for sure that time has to pass for both of us before there would ever be any possibility at all of reconciliation, now i fully understand her reasons for leaving (she had fallen out of love with our situation and not me). But its made her realise that she wanted to try life on her own for a while.

Im not really asking any questions here, im just typing for the hell of it really

Rob

Dont lose heart ok? everyones situation is different. i just think that if someone has made up their mind and gathered the courage to leave a person then it will take a while before any reconciliation is possible. This of course may or may not happen, hence everyones advice to 'live for you'. Its very hard to do but it makes perfect sense.

Im sorry you are hurting right now, i really am, but whatever happens you will be ok, ok?

Rob

Archived