what the hell is going on???

i just want to vent about my situation. If u guys have been following up with my story, then u guys should know what's going on, if not, check out my other post "how about a second try". Well, i haven't tell that girl yet but...i am about to tell her to consider giving things another try sometime this week...Well, since Valentine's day, is coming up, do u think i should even ask her to go do something...well..i really want to spend this valentine's day with her, but there is this guy that i think is trying to get at her...but she told me that they are just friends...i don't know if i should believe her....here is why i kind of don't believe her.....i think they might be putting up an act in front of me....here is why...

first of all, they hang out, and they go to clubs and stuff...they go out and i can never go because i am only 20 and she is 22 and he is 23...

second...we have class together, but they barely talk and she doesn't sit next to him, but she sits next to me...

third...she doesn't mention anything about him in front of me...even if they go hang out and i will ask her who she's going to clubing with and she will never mention that he will be there too...

fourth, when i am around them, i don't feel anything that's going on with them two...

so, if they hang out and go clubing all the time but then she is still hangout with me and stuff....i think she might be putting up an act in front of me so that i don't know what's going on and keep me as a friend, but they are secretly going out.....WHAT do u guys think!!!!

Well, first, if you want to spend this vday with her, and you feel that he is a competition for you, then you should get the ball rolling and ask her beforehand, before he does. I don't think there is anything going on between them, but I could be wrong...

first, friends always go and do things together, maybe she feels more comfortable going with a male than going by herself...she's more protected.

second, couldn't she be trying to send her friend the message that she is not interested in HIM and more-so in you by sitting next to YOU in class? I think the message is directed more to him than to you...if any message is to you, it is that she is into you more than him.

third, she proably doesn't talk about him in front of you so you don't get the impression that they are together. If she talked about him all the time, wouldn't you think she was interested in him? She's trying to avoid that.

fourth, if you don't feel that there is anything there while you are in their prescence, there probably isn't anything there.

I don't think she is putting up an act. I think she enjoys your friendship but probably wants more than that. if she were interested in him, she would go for him...don't you think? She is directing more of her attention to you when you and the other guy are both around her...

Hi,

My suggestion is as simple as it is effective. Why don't you talk to her? Ask her what she feels and how she feels over things. That's a good start to work things out. I think it would be good for you and her if you'd close a chapter first and then open a new one, by asking her out on Valentine's Day. I agree with Mermayd that she is DEFINITELY interested.

I suggest that you do this on a short notice, to avoid getting hurt, because she's accepted anyone else's invitation.

Good luck!

~ SwingFox ~