Will i have a 2nd date with his guy?

skyblue1

Met a guy a few weeks ago baring in mind seen him twice with my friends and his friends. 3rd time we went to watch a movie then a drink after the movie. We said goodbye his last words were send me a text to let me know you got home okay - so i did and i didn't get a text back. Is this bad news? We met on Thursday so i'm not sure what to do.. Do you think he should have texted or not really? Do i take it as he likes me or not really?

Thanks

Met a guy a few weeks ago baring in mind seen him twice with my friends and his friends. 3rd time we went to watch a movie then a drink after the movie. We said goodbye his last words were send me a text to let me know you got home okay - so i did and i didn't get a text back. Is this bad news? We met on Thursday so i'm not sure what to do.. Do you think he should have texted or not really? Do i take it as he likes me or not really?

Thanks

hi sweetie - we're not a magic 8 ball here, so we really don't know what he will do.

look, i am in the same shoes as you, dating, meeting guys, etc.... i went on a nice date with a guy, we've been texting back and forth.... he asked me what my plans were today, i said nothing really. i was expecting a text or call back asking me out, but no. so, whatever.

really, i've just decided that i'm not going to worry about these things, i just decided today, lol. we have better things to do than to worry if he will ask out again or not. if he does, he does, and if he doesn't, he doesn't. go do something else, call your friends, etc... if you had a good date and he still doesn't call, who cares. he's not the one for you.

24;2490440]hi sweetie - we're not a magic 8 ball here, so we really don't know what he will do.

look, i am in the same shoes as you, dating, meeting guys, etc.... i went on a nice date with a guy, we've been texting back and forth.... he asked me what my plans were today, i said nothing really. i was expecting a text or call back asking me out, but no. so, whatever.

really, i've just decided that i'm not going to worry about these things, i just decided today, lol. we have better things to do than to worry if he will ask out again or not. if he does, he does, and if he doesn't, he doesn't. go do something else, call your friends, etc... if you had a good date and he still doesn't call, who cares. he's not the one for you.

Hey annie24, Wish we had a real magic 8 ball to give us answers life would be easier hahah

Men i just odd when playing the dating game - i hope he does text/call you soon - very strange why he asked you then not replied how confusing men are. You are right about keeping buy with friends etc - met a friend in a park today caught some sun had a good up catch. Why are men so confusing?

oh, who the heck knows!?!?! sigh. i can't even tell you how many times i've met an amazing guy, we seemed to hit it off, then no call. or had an amazing first date, he asked me out for a second, then stood me up! (had a recent post on that one).

i've just come to the conclusion that there is no point in getting anxious over a guy we know so little about. who knows. maybe he got back with his ex, maybe he was murdered by mafia, maybe he had to suddenly re-enter the witness protection program? blah. there is no point wasting our precious time worrying about whether he will call or not. if you called, texted, you did your part, now it's time for him to do his part. we have better things to do, like call a friend, volunteer, do some reading or homework, learn a foreign language, etc.....

Guess time will tell - if a guy is really into you/me sure they will contact us sooner or later. Tempted to text him but i know it isn't a good idea. Will do some reading or play my keyboard to take my mind off him. I hate getting my hopes up with men - best to get on with our own lifes and forget about it.

Thanks

Most likely he didn't want to appear over-keen by texting you back. His objective was to 'play it cool', and all that.

Most likely he didn't want to appear over-keen by texting you back. His objective was to 'play it cool', and all that.

Thanks Raiden We will see i need some luck with this one. Hope i can find out more about him and it isn't the end.

Personally, and as much as there is some unwritten rule that they guy is supposed to call you, etc, I really like it when the girl does call me up, text me, whatever saying that she had a great time and that she wants to do it again soon.

I don't think that gives the guy "all the power", as some people might say.

If you did have a good time with him, tell him you want to see him again.

Personally, and as much as there is some unwritten rule that they guy is supposed to call you, etc, I really like it when the girl does call me up, text me, whatever saying that she had a great time and that she wants to do it again soon.

I don't think that gives the guy "all the power", as some people might say.

If you did have a good time with him, tell him you want to see him again.

Hey Russ, Well when i got home i texted him hey - just got home. Thank you for the lovely evening, had fun. Night night x - as he asked me to text him when i got back from the date. Do you think i should text him again? I'm confused

I'd put the ball in his court and move on.

Say something like, "Just wanted to say thanks again for a fun night. Call me if you want to hang out again in the next bit."

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I'd put the ball in his court and move on.

Say something like, "Just wanted to say thanks again for a fun night. Call me if you want to hang out again in the next bit."

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Thanks Russ - might give it a few days then maybe text him one last time and if i don't get a response will leave it. Thank you

Hey Russ, Well when i got home i texted him hey - just got home. Thank you for the lovely evening, had fun. Night night x - as he asked me to text him when i got back from the date. Do you think i should text him again? I'm confused

You met on thursday...so it's been almost 4 days. I would wait until tomorrow, if you don't hear from him just call him up. You'll know then. After that, it's all up to him.

You met on thursday...so it's been almost 4 days. I would wait until tomorrow, if you don't hear from him just call him up. You'll know then. After that, it's all up to him.

Don't think i can bring myself to call him - pretty shy ](*,) will texxt him on tues or wed

Archived