I dated my EX for almost 4 years. We broke up and she dated alot of guys. I didnt date anyone. So anyway she calls me up out of the blue after sending me an email telling me how much she misses me and she wants me in her life after 4 months NC. I ended up meeting up with her and we decided to try it out again. Out of nowhere she stops calling me just like nothing happened...its been 4 days and no calls on her part...I even asked to see her before we stopped talking and she said she was busy. Now I feel like an idiot for taking her back and thinking things would be different. Wow I cant believe it. Just wanted to say that you should always have your guards up if your EX wants to get back together with you. Dont act on impulse really ask yourself if things will be different and if your going to feel better with the decision or are you backtracking your current progress with NC? Take it from me things can change so fast I never expected her to contact me again but things happen when you least expect them.Also you might feel like your healed but this is a long process. I just dont want anyone else to go through this.

oh my god this is just rotten i cannot imaginet his

i was asked today what iw ould do if he pleaded

and the heart strins pulled and part of me was like yes

then part of me was like he cheated

he hurt me

and he wants something i am not it seems

greattttttttt

in my experience when your ex wants to get back together after nc...esp when they are the dumper....then you need to turn them down...play the friend card on them..tell them your happy where your at but if you want to be friends we can do that and then you string them around for a little while and finally one night you make hot passionate sex like you never had before.

in my experience when your ex wants to get back together after nc...esp when they are the dumper....then you need to turn them down...play the friend card on them..tell them your happy where your at but if you want to be friends we can do that and then you string them around for a little while and finally one night you make hot passionate sex like you never had before.

hahahahahahh your posts always make me laugh

and thanks red. My ex and I just got back together so i'll be careful

lol..i have a very skewed view on things then the average enaer i know lol........but at least its giving another side...lol...and im not just blowing smoke out my a** its what worked for me lol...dont presume its the fix all cure all but as long as its getting at least a laugh then i will tread on...just for you wolf..

Edit" im just happy i finally learned that pedal stool is spelled pedestal...lol

I can vouch for that, it totally works. It'll be the best damn sex you've ever had and ever will have too.

Chilipepper, was she seeing someone else during those 4 months of NC?

Yes she was dating someone and broke up with him once she told me she wanted to try things with me again. She actually texted me today saying "How come you havent called me yet?" I said:

Excuse me! Im the one who wanted to come see you when you said you wanted to take things slow. I actually wanted to see you whenever I could unlike you. What the hell is 2 days a week? So I gotta be available whenever your ready for me? I want someone who wants to be with me as much as possible...not someone who considers me an option on a day they have nothing better to do. You used to want to be with me all the time before and now youve changed. Im so disappointed in you for wasting my time. Good luck in life.

That was what I wrote to her...what do you think?

Good- now back off. Don't contact under any circumstances.

Wasn't she the one who was supposed to call you??? Eh, she's selfish as they come, and just wants the upper-hand with you...she thinks she's got you hooked...now it's time for you to SHOW her that you don't need that bull * * * * .

Hmmm... I'm really tempted to do that make up sex but now we're just thousands of miles apart. Oh well.

Archived