Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

xtiarax

Im not so ill today so i managed without him, you see i can manage without him and i do not need him to make me feel happy either as i am happy due to other things in my life, and yes he was a part of my life that made me happy but now he is out of my life i guess i have to except that and move on. I do still miss him but not like before it is more like i dont know really i guess its more like missing the company rather than the relationship that we had. I mean he lied the 2nd week about meeting up and i guess when he wants to i will not answer as this is clearly on his terms and not mine, and it will be like it was when i was his gf, like me chasing him all the time and this time its mates and it is still me chasing him. I mean he is not bothered so why should i be? I have now deleted him from my profile picture on here and that is how i know that i am over this as before people kept on telling me to do it and i never, because i couldnt!

I feel like he is just seeing if i am still available and everytime i reply saying when and what time it is like i do not have anyone and that i am waiting for him to message me so we can meet up. As he has done this twice in a row that is clearly what he is doing!

So the next time that he says that he wants to be mates and wants to see me i will say no i am busy or igrnore like he does! I mean i am still giving him the power which is not good i need to live my life now without him in it. I do not want to be his mate as he is not acting like a mate so i do not think that it is a good idea for me and neither for him.

Its time to move on without Mark in my life from now on i did not know a Mark and we never went out. He is in past and thats the way it is going to remain!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate this other guy so much he is so annoying with that face, he did it on purpose and he did it becuase she was there and he knew that and he does like her the idiot thats it i have given up on ALLLLLLL GUYS! I am so mad right now. Stuff it i hate them all

Well today i was on the way to his house to post a letter and i knew that he left his work but i never knew where he worked anyway i saw him outside of somewhere that is near his house and i had to go a different way so that he never saw me, but then on the way back i had my shades on and he was staring at me crossing the road and i do not think that he thought it was me. I was wearing like really short shorts and he was looking at me, and then i took my shades off and walked on the side that he was on and just was on the phone and he looked at me and then it looked as though he wanted to say something to me and then i gave him a really bad look and then he never said nothing and carried on doing what he was doing. I mean he was looking at me and i thought well why is he staring at me like that when he was the one that dumped me and said after all the lies about being mates that he never wanted to be, this happened yesterday. So after i have not heard anything from him i just sent him a text saying this yes u were right bwt not being mates so ignore the letter,I will neva bother with u again this is my last txt have a nice life!It is best this way ur right!

I do not know that this was the right thing to do as i want the opposite of what i wrote in that text, but now that i wrote that he may just not bother and i do not want that but i think that it was best to agree with him rather than him ignore the letter and stick to what he texted me yesterday. Atleast i got to see him today and when i saw him all my feelings came back again and i do want him to be my mate i really do, as i do not want him to lose him completely.

I still miss him but i think that i am getting there and he has not contacted me and i have not since last night, so i think that if i agree with his decision of not being mates then i think that it will not look like i am sad and this may be a good way for me to move on!

Its so weird i looked at his page and as i looked at it, it said that he was online and i never normally look at it, it was weird how i looked at it when he was online. Today i made the decision that i was giving up and then he comes online and doesnt even do anything it was like he was online waiting for me to message him as he never did anything on it, what is the point of coming on? Everytime i think of something to do which is forget him he pops up somewhere to make it harder. But i am trying to forget about him, it is 5 weeks since the split tomorrow and he doesnt even think about it or me. I do not get how he can move on with someone else and not even think about me when he did care about me as when we always used to have fights he was the one who tried to make it better and always said that he was glad that i was not mad at him and that. Just a waste of time!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

dont know why i care about him again i mean i was over this and now it is like i want to be with him again and i do not know why the hell this issssssssssssss? I hate myself for actually liking him this way again and putting myself through this i should never have replied to that text that he sent me saying that he wanted to meet me at 7pm so that we could talk, i said no and then he said that he was sorry and that he was drunk and said he would delete my number. I mean why the hell has he kept it for this long when he wasnt supposed to use it i mean what the hell is he playing at, people are saying even though he was drunk and sent that text he still missed me but i do not know why as he is the one that dumped me not the other way around and i do not know why he even texted me. I mean he was the one who made it clear that he never wanted to be mates and then after alot of begging him to be mates with me i stopped texting him for about 2 weeks and then he texts me this at 3.39am Wednesday morning:

Ok come to my house 2moro nite about 7pm and we can talk

So i replied:

Thanks for the offer but i will not be coming, but thanks.

I never replied until 10pm that night as i thought that i didnt want to but then i though i may aswell as he did bother to text and i am not rude like that to just ignore his efforts.

Then he texted back this:

Im sorry i was drunk, i will delete ur number

I replied:

Best that way

But then said a whole load of other stuff that was really rude and that i could not write no here. But i never begged or said that i missed him like i normally do.

And then he never replied to any of my texts ,as they were rude but he was never rude to me no matter what i used to say to him and that is why i liked him too, even though i used to swear at him and call him all the names under the sun he never once swore at me and i wil give him credit for that.

I mean what was the whole point in him doing that i mean he needs to just leave me alone and if he misses me and is regreting it i just want him to leave me alone as he was the one who wanted to cut all contact with me not the other way around](*,). People say that he was regreting it and wants me back or misses me or just wants an ego boost, but i do not know why the hell he has kept my number and he would of been drunk some other time, it was funny that he was drunk the night before his birthday and then asked me to meet him on the day of the birthday. I mean i was fine and then he texts me and then it is like he is back in my life again and i do not want that anymore i do not want the stress of him on my life all the time doing this to me. I mean what the hell does he get out of it and who the hell does he think that he is. I mean he is my ex and should not be contacting me as he is the one who ended it, he said that he didnt like the fact that i liked him too much so really what he wanted was someone to chase and now that i am the complete opposite of what i was in the relationship he is chasing me for what? I mean i hope he was deleted my number and does not contact me AGAIN! As i do not need this!

He is really annoying and last nighe i felt sad that i was not with him on his birthday and a tear came to my eye. I am feeling like i want him back again and that i miss him and if that is what he wanted then he has won, but this time i am not telling him i will be keeping it to myself as i do not want Mark in my life no more as i hate the sight of him.

Maybe if i did go then maybe we would of been together again but then again it wuld of happened to me all again as i cannot trsut him that he will not do it again. I dont know i mean what is the point of writing about him , i mean i have not done an entry for a long time as i was happy without him and did not need him in my life and now it feels like i do and i hate myself for feeling like this as he has got what he wanted to achieve from texting me that night.

Well atleast he thinks that i do not want to be with him no motr and that i do not acare for him no more, because if he knew the truth then i would be in hell.

I do not want to remember him no more, this is goodbye from me and i do not know a mark anymore as i did not think he was like this. He is very confused and does not know what he wants, i do and it is not HIM!

• 2 weeks later...

Hes going to Italy for a week its like he doesnt even care about me and i know he doesnt. So i guess that he is going on holiday with his new gf if he has one and i know that he has got someone, hes not single i know he is not. I want him back and i miss him and love him and now he is going away with someone

I do not know what he is playing at i mean his mates asking my friend if me and mark are bak on and as she never heard them she said yes and then the mate said i thought so. I mean what has he been saying to them to give them that impression that we are back on, maybe it is becuase he is going to italy with his new gf, which is making him happy and they think that me and him are back on becoz of that. But i do not know what he has been sayin to them to make them think that and he must have told them that he dumped me otherwise they would not know and anyway now if they tell him and he denies it he is just going to look weak as he dumped me and they think that we are back on so that does not make him the MAN after all. I just miss him and it is not fair that he is telling ppl this and that when me and him are finsihed i just cant get my head around this!

Ok well i have not heard from him in a while and it is sad as we normally have some sort of contact he has normally texted by now, so it is like he doesnt miss me its official as he wud of texted me so he doesnt miss me and i love him so much ,its hard as now we dont contact each other i just want him back i love him so much and now he has someone new and i dont want him to i want to be with him all my life and i never want to leave him. I never wanted him to leave me i love him so much i really love mark, im so in love with him and he has someone else and doesnt miss me and i dont know what to do, i want to be with him again.I LOVE MARK

• 2 weeks later...

I texted him last night and then he ended up texting me at like 2am telling me to call him if i could i never as i fell asleep, i woke up at like 6am and then replied and nothing back so i guess i just have lost him and i have to except that, i miss him loads and at a time like this as something happened to me i need him but he isnt there for me and it is like the whole 6 months we were together meant nothing to him, he doesnt still even want to be mates with me and that kills me the most like i cant even see him or talk to him and i miss that, its not so much the relationship that i miss i miss him and now i am on holidays i want to see him and i dont know what to do I mean he knows i miss him and he doesnt even care and doesnt even miss me one bit and that upsets me i have started crying about him again and this is not fair!I guess he is not going to reply to the text that i sent him or he wud of done it by now so i guess thats it i will not hear from him again maybe last night i shud of called him. I mean i remember all the good times that we had and i cant help but miss it i loved him and still do and i dont know what else to do? I mean i wish he would see what i am going through you know i mean hes all i want and i just want to be with him i know he has someone new and thats lucky for him but what about me i dont have anything left i only had him that i truly cared about i mean even my best mate sed when i was talking about what i remembered of me and him being together, she sed i was explaining it with such happiness and yes he made me really happy all the time. I mean without him i am lost he was a great boyfriend and i miss him i want it to go back to the way it used to be me and him together.

I dont want to lose him and i have and i just dont know what to do i mean i am never going to hear from him again and that kills me. He was so nice and i loved him for him and nothing else. I miss Mark alot. Im sorry for everything x

Well he replied to a text that i sent him couple of nights ago and he said he would text me when he gets back to London, i dont know i mean i do not want to believe it as i know he is lying and will not text me when he gets back to London. I mean when he gets back hes going to put pictures of him with loads of girls in Italy up and i will have to see them and it will hurt.

I saw some pictures (old) of mark with girls this was before he met me but everytime i look at them i think of when he gets back to london and puts the italy pics up i am going to feel * * * * i know it i am going to feel so upset seeing him with all those girls and them in bikinis and stuff like that and i think that it is going to make me so upset and he will know that thats why he is going to put them up! I know in a couple of days those horrible pictures are going to go up!

I think he has changed his number as i have just called it and it is switched off and i texted him last night so i think that he may have changed it and i am upset as i do not know now what i am going to do, as i am slowly losing everything to do with him now i dont even have his number~!

Archived