I think the Girl who went on vacation is back but I'm not 100% sure so...

ConfusedDater

should I just lay low and wait until about Friday since she said that she was returning on the 19th? Our last contact was on Saturday when I emailed her and said how has your vacation been and that I was going to AC and she told me to have a nice time.

So what do I do now? Call? Email? If what ever form of contact when should I?

i wouldn't overkill it. let her contact you.

it has been kind of back and forth i will say though. Like she contacted me first while on vacation and then I did the same thing 5 days later. I just wish that vacation was not now because it kind of messes up the GETTING TO KNOW FLOW.

it has been kind of back and forth i will say though. Like she contacted me first while on vacation and then I did the same thing 5 days later. I just wish that vacation was not now because it kind of messes up the GETTING TO KNOW FLOW.

yeah, but you send the last thing right? it's her turn to show interest back.

should I just lay low and wait until about Friday since she said that she was returning on the 19th? Our last contact was on Saturday when I emailed her and said how has your vacation been and that I was going to AC and she told me to have a nice time.

So what do I do now? Call? Email? If what ever form of contact when should I?

Sorry, I am not quite sure what AC is? Anyway, I would say just give her a call to say hi and see how things go from there. The more people keep a "scorecard" on who did what when, the more they botch things up. Better not to keep detailed scorecards and instead just look at the general trend. It does indeed seem like she is interested.

Make a date plan and call to ask her out in the next few days. You will find out more information this way and if she wants to spend more time with you. She already knows whether she wants to see more of you, as you have been out twice and she has had lots of time to think about you and the dates. Good luck with her.

she replied after you said something? what did her's say. i think you left this out.

I asked how has her week back home been and her reply was

"hi, my trip has been very good and relaxing. My little brother graduates today so we will be wrapped up in that for the most part of the day. Alantic City should be fun especially if it's nice out, Have a great Time"

I asked how has her week back home been and her reply was

"hi, my trip has been very good and relaxing. My little brother graduates today so we will be wrapped up in that for the most part of the day. Alantic City should be fun especially if it's nice out, Have a great Time"

hmm. she didn't leave it like she planned on contacting you again or asking you to contact her again. go ahead and hit her up. but pick up the phone if you have her number. call and leave a message.

stop with the emailing texting crap.

hmm. she didn't leave it like she planned on contacting you again or asking you to contact her again. go ahead and hit her up. but pick up the phone if you have her number. call and leave a message.

stop with the emailing texting crap.

well how do u explain her contacting me first 5 days before that email saying-"How have you been?

see this is why I wish I can get to the point one day where i'm dating like 3-4 girls and don;t have to be so concerned about 1 particular girl.

well how do u explain her contacting me first 5 days before that email saying-"How have you been?

see this is why I wish I can get to the point one day where i'm dating like 3-4 girls and don;t have to be so concerned about 1 particular girl.

you read into stuff too much and get yourself all tunnel visioned for one girl. that's your problem. call her up man. stop reading into her 'how have you been?' stuff. geezus bro. sick of this. pick up the dam phone.

you read into stuff too much and get yourself all tunnel visioned for one girl. that's your problem. call her up man. stop reading into her 'how have you been?' stuff. geezus bro. sick of this. pick up the dam phone.

I hear ya ghost, but UNDERSTAND, i'm trying to succeed for the first time in life with dating. That's why you see me coming here asking questions and trying to do the right thing. years ago I would have not had anyone to talk to about this and would have screwed up my chances. I have a long history of either "saying something dumb or doing something dumb" which was not on purpose of course but it was just that I was not good at dating and now I'm leaning on this site so I can be involved with some girl before jan 1, 2009. So i'm willing to take the small steps and be patient and not rush things because I don;t want to no longer push any girl away like I have been known for doing. So when you see me post, it's just that I'm trying to learn as I go along and this site has been a big help and I'm glad i found it

dude, why do you have a date to find a girl by?

it's not set in stone, just a goal ghost-lol

nothing wrong with having goals is there? Just like I have a goal to have $8000 in the bank by 1/1/09 doesn;t necessarily mean I will have that but if not I want to be close to it.

money in the bank is different than getting a gf.

you can make money. you can't make gfs.

i didn't mean i want to have a girlfriend by that date, when that date comes i want to see how close i am to being in a relationship. Again what is wrong with having SOCIAL goals?

i didn't mean i want to have a girlfriend by that date, when that date comes i want to see how close i am to being in a relationship. Again what is wrong with having SOCIAL goals?

i think it's ridiculous. you can end up putting pressure on yourself screwing up opportunities cause you are so desperate and eager.

i think it's ridiculous. you can end up putting pressure on yourself screwing up opportunities cause you are so desperate and eager.

well at 32 what else am i supposed to do? I don;t want to still be coming to this site at 35 asking questions about the 2nd date. I want to be on a different fourm by that time which would mean I finally won the heart of a female. So i have to see where I am at in regards to be in a realationship.

well at 32 what else am i supposed to do? I don;t want to still be coming to this site at 35 asking questions about the 2nd date. I want to be on a different fourm by that time which would mean I finally won the heart of a female. So i have to see where I am at in regards to be in a realationship.

well good luck with that attitude. that's all i can say for that. why would you leave this forum when you finally have do have a gf? is there and upgraded forum or something where us losers/singles can't get to? wth do you mean by that. lol

well good luck with that attitude. that's all i can say for that. why would you leave this forum when you finally have do have a gf? is there and upgraded forum or something where us losers/singles can't get to? wth do you mean by that. lol

it's another fourm on this site that I'm not qualified to post on yet and that section is called.....................relationships

it's another fourm on this site that I'm not qualified to post on yet and that section is called.....................relationships

oh, lol. enotalone is a forum though. i thought you were talking about leaving. 'relationships' is just a category or section if you will. had me confused there man.

i still don't think trying to push yourself so much for a relationship is going to help you.

Archived