Something I need to know for the future Ladies in regards to a 2nd date

ConfusedDater

There is no way a woman would go out with a guy 2 days after the first date unless she was interested, correct?

I just don't want to assume anything-lol

Anyway, she returned back home today and I will start up the CMM again tonmorrow

While she was on vacation she emailed asking me how my day was on May 12th, and I emailed her asking her the same thing on the 17th. So it doesn't have a PLATONIC FEEL so just wanted to know for the future.

I honestly don't think a woman would see a guy 2 days after a first date if she only saw him as a friend. But just thought I would ask

your thinking to much about it just have fun....remember the key is to give off the vibe that A.) i think your cool and would really like to get to know you better and B.) i would really like to sex you in the near future.

Yeah I know, I was just asking would a woman really take time out her schedule to meet a guy two days after the first date. This is just for FUTURE DATES, not my current situation with the girl I went out with last week.

Now this question wouldn't really apply to the date I have on Sunday because she lives in another state so seeing each other 2 days later would not be possible

I think it depends how bored or lonely the woman is. I can imagine going for a second date like that if I am not sure about the guy and have nothing else better to do. I would not go if I found him repulsive, but would go if I craved some more social interaction and he seemed okay.

I think it depends how bored or lonely the woman is. I can imagine going for a second date like that if I am not sure about the guy and have nothing else better to do. I would not go if I found him repulsive, but would go if I craved some more social interaction and he seemed okay.

You just reminded me why I used to choose DVD's over DATING-lol

I don't know if a girl would always have the time to figure out if she can meet you after two days - maybe her schedule's all booked up and she can't find the time - but I'm sure she would be happy to HEAR from you after two days, if your first date went well. You don't necessarily have to see each other that day - but you can make plans to see each other.

Most times, if the girl is interested, they may go out on a second date two days later. But them NOT going out on a second date two days later is NOT a good sign to gauge a girl's interest. Women have been taught to NOT be so eager to accept second dates so quickly after the first date, mainly because we have to be "busy" and such. So, even if she IS interested in you, she may not have a second date with you in two days, but may make it a week later, to show she has a life. Or she may be genuinely busy and don't want to give you special favors of a 2nd date so quickly because she doesn't want you to think her "pathetic".

Now, that was a rambling statement.

Actually I don't think I ever went out on a 2nd date that fast in all my years of dating-lol It's usually been a week later but never 2 days.

If she's going back out with you this fast, she must be in to you. Course, other women here have said differently...so this doesn't apply to every women...but for me, if I didn't like him....absolutely no seconds.

Most times, if the girl is interested, they may go out on a second date two days later. But them NOT going out on a second date two days later is NOT a good sign to gauge a girl's interest. Women have been taught to NOT be so eager to accept second dates so quickly after the first date, mainly because we have to be "busy" and such. So, even if she IS interested in you, she may not have a second date with you in two days, but may make it a week later, to show she has a life. Or she may be genuinely busy and don't want to give you special favors of a 2nd date so quickly because she doesn't want you to think her "pathetic".

Now, that was a rambling statement.

I guess our situation was different because it was during the WORKDAY. Now if it was a Friday night Date and then sunday but I can see that. But why would it have to be pathetic?-lol Maybe it can mean that 2 people really like each other

you asked about asking a girl out again in 2 days. like you are in a hurry for something.

No, the reason I asked her out again so soon was because she was going AWAY for a week and I wanted to atleast get a second date in there before she left. Our first date was on a wednesday and she was leaving that Friday so I wanted to be aggressive.

but normally i wouldn;t see a girl 2 days later if she is not going away anywhere.

No, the reason I asked her out again so soon was because she was going AWAY for a week and I wanted to atleast get a second date in there before she left. Our first date was on a wednesday and she was leaving that Friday so I wanted to be aggressive.

but normally i wouldn;t see a girl 2 days later if she is not going away anywhere.

okay good. i think i suggested that. i thought this was a general question cause your title says 'for the future ladies'.

Archived