Happening for a month

Boughs

For the past month my gf seems to have a lot of pain from sex. She seems to maybe have a blister on the inside of her right labia... we've not had sex for a week, we tried it tonight and she is still in pain.

She is always very wet, no issues with that... I am pretty gentle...

Hmm.

Can't think of what else could be the pain.

she should see a doctor.

if you can rule out std for sure, it could very well be a Bartholin's Cyst. the Bartholin's glands are located in that area and help to keep us lubricated during sex. like any other gland, they can become blocked and/or infected. sometimes it is possible to clear it up with antibiotics, but most often it requires a quick and simple surgical procedure to sort it out once and for all.

if it's so painful, even when she is not having sex, my guess is that this is what it is.

she should see a doctor anyway

She needs to see a doctor ASAP. If it's an infected gland it could lead to much more serious and painful problems. Do not even try to have sex until she sees a doctor. If spermicide from a condom, or cum if you dont use them, gets into or onto the affected area, you could cause her severe pain, if you havent already. GET HER TO A DOCTOR! If she doent have insurance, get her to a free clinic under an emergency status.

nah, no pain other than in sex.

Its absolutely not an STD. I have had no results (in 3 months) and I've been checked and i'm 99% sure she is clean.

That doesn't mean a thing.. it could very well be herpes.. They don't routinely check for the herpes virus unless requested and even then it's not 100% unless she has had an outbreak so the truth is you can't be so certain unless SHE is tested that it isn't an STD. Just because a person is someones "first" actual intercourse doesn't mean she can't have an std (same with you) for all you know her "first" could have had oral herpes and gave her oral sex and transmitted it like that or any other possible scenerio .. You can't know for sure unless she goes to the doctor. (Could also be HPV, in which there is no test available for men)

Archived