Sex at Friends' house?

In a few days I'm going to be visiting an old friend from high school. My gf is coming with me, and I saw her put condoms in our overnight kit.

I don't know if its really polite to have sex when you're staying in someone's guest room. I'd imagine if I had a house and they did the same thing, I'd be okay with it, but I know i'm a little more tolerant than 99.9% of the population.

The girlfriend is a little noisy, and I can picture her getting mad at me if I shush her when its happening.Also, I'd feel even worse if it turned into one of our typical sweaty sessions and one of the mornings we'd have to wash the sheets.

Thoughts? Would you be okay if a good friend and his girlfriend stayed at your house and had sex? Oh, and we're staying for 5 nights if that matters.

In a few days I'm going to be visiting an old friend from high school. My gf is coming with me, and I saw her put condoms in our overnight kit.

I don't know if its really polite to have sex when you're staying in someone's guest room. I'd imagine if I had a house and they did the same thing, I'd be okay with it, but I know i'm a little more tolerant than 99.9% of the population.

The girlfriend is a little noisy, and I can picture her getting mad at me if I shush her when its happening.Also, I'd feel even worse if it turned into one of our typical sweaty sessions and one of the mornings we'd have to wash the sheets.

Thoughts? Would you be okay if a good friend and his girlfriend stayed at your house and had sex?

if they weren't married they wouldn't be sleeping together at my house

^My family thought the same way..

when i turned 18 i had sex in all the guest rooms though, and kept quiet. if you are worried about the bedsheets then have her do a standing doggie. Playfully tell her that you two must be quiet before the session, if the pleasure gets to be too much just stop for a second.

I dont think its disrespectful to the home owner at all. sex is as natural as taking a poo.

Plus its twice as exhilirating when you are being 'naughty' on a whole other level.

if they weren't married they wouldn't be sleeping together at my house

Actually, you raise a very good point. My friend's wife is quite conservative (good ole' southern gal), however she too was living with my friend for over a year before they got married (one bed). Plus, I have been with my girlfriend for 6 months longer than the two of them have been together.

I don't know if its really polite to have sex when you're staying in someone's guest room.

When someone tells my husband and I to "make ourselves at home" while we are staying with them, we do just that.

But you must ensure that

*you are quiet

*there is a lock on the door

*there are towels around so you can spare the sheets

Thoughts? Would you be okay if a good friend and his girlfriend stayed at your house and had sex? Oh, and we're staying for 5 nights if that matters.

If I invited a couple to stay with me I'd just assume there would be a good chance that they would have sex- especially if it were a 5 night stay. It would not bother me as long as I did not have to hear it, see it, and they were not "obvious" about it in general. Kind of like how you thought about your parents as a kid....you knew it occurred (since you were conceived) but didn't want to know any more.

when i turned 18 i had sex in all the guest rooms though, and kept quiet. if you are worried about the bedsheets then have her do a standing doggie. Playfully tell her that you two must be quiet before the session, if the pleasure gets to be too much just stop for a second.

I dont think its disrespectful to the home owner at all. sex is as natural as taking a poo.

Plus its twice as exhilirating when you are being 'naughty' on a whole other level.

you wouldn't poo in my house either

*there are towels around so you can spare the sheets

good call. I'm going to remember that. We have our own bathroom and linen closet there, so I may just "be a little liberal with my linen use." That would be less noticeable.

Question: If one night we hear them going at it, is that a subtle way of them telling us its okay, or is it like a "its my house we can do what we want" thing?

EWW!! You had sex in your family's house, while they were home??? That ain't right....Who does that???

troubled youth?

horny youth who has found the joys of having sex in risky areas.

Its a very distinct thrill.... one must do it to know.

My best memories of sex are the ones where i risked getting caught.

plus i have sex everywhere. If its sturdy it needs to be screwed on.

Archived