I dont understand her!

secretlover

Okay!

There is this girl and we've been back and forth on our feelings for each other, and it finally came to a head (pardon the pun) and I ask her what her feelings are.

She said she loves me, but wants to make things go of things with her boyfriend (failing relationship - he's an ass), and wants us to be just friends. Fair enough, I can live with that.

However, it later comes out that she wants to have sex with me...

And now she is cancelling on her bf to see me instead...

I dont understand!

Advice?

S.L

Okay!

There is this girl and we've been back and forth on our feelings for each other, and it finally came to a head (pardon the pun) and I ask her what her feelings are.

She said she loves me, but wants to make things go of things with her boyfriend (failing relationship - he's an ass), and wants us to be just friends. Fair enough, I can live with that.

I dont understand!

Advice?

S.L

go on the date....hash out the details later

She probably likes the emotional attachment that she has with her ex but likes the physical attachment she has with you. Besides, having two people in their life for some people is exciting. I couldn't even handle one! LOL.

I would be mean in this situation and force her to go back to her ex and tell her good riddance. Difficult I know but show yourself some respect.

Okay!

I dont understand!

Advice?

S.L

are you sure?

Archived