I have told you guys that i had broken up with my girlfriend but i have neva explained the

reasons and i need your input. From the start things were perfect..as with every relationship.

after the first few weeks she just really turn me way off with what she used to say like: i know

guys who could do it all night, this guy this, this guy that, calling me insecure and saying that i

doubt myself (by the same person trying to make me jealous and insecure), and joking or not

said things pertaining to getting with my best friend and roomate. I don't know her thought

process behind these statements but more than hurt me, they made me look at her in a bad way....these were whorish

comments...and yes i liked her but deep down i would neva wanna be with this person, she said i'm too sensitive, i don't

think so. Don't let me say something though or she gets sad and i get guilty thinking i hurt her, but why should i care about

how she feels. Telling me this about all these other guys trying to threaten only made me not want to call her, ask to see or

go out with her, it just turned me off to her no matter looks. I neva would throw other women in her face, because then its

like well why are you with me? And i hear all this garbage and she approached me to get to know me, which is rare for guys.

People all i want to know is, what the hell could she have thought she was accomplishing trying to get with me and bring me

down as well?

from what you've said I think it was a good idea breaking up with her - its not healthy being with someone who constantly puts you down (for whatever reason).

I'm not sure why she acted like this - can only make suggestions. Maybe she really is that rude? I don't know - what was she like before? Or maybe she was insecure herself and was perhaps in a way 'testing' you seeking reassurance about her standing with you?

Either way, making you feel bad about yourself isn't the way to go. And i feel its good that you have made a stand for yourself.

good luck!