"but I'm willing to fight an uphill battle for this girl."

You can do this and not be desperate at the same time, which I think you are realizing.

Try this, "Hey, I wasn't under that impression...I'll be in touch next week- maybe you can hang out at the beach with me and the pooch if you're up to it."

Again, just shows your not making a huge deal out of this. Ultimately, this is her decision to make...you just have to bombard her with subtle and effective actions that let her know that you are the guy for her. The ball is in her court, you just have to be very careful not to go off the deep end...don't push at all.

"but I'm willing to fight an uphill battle for this girl."

You can do this and not be desperate at the same time, which I think you are realizing.

Try this, "Hey, I wasn't under that impression...I'll be in touch next week- maybe you can hang out at the beach with me and the pooch if you're up to it."

Again, just shows your not making a huge deal out of this. Ultimately, this is her decision to make...you just have to bombard her with subtle and effective actions that let her know that you are the guy for her. The ball is in her court, you just have to be very careful not to go off the deep end...don't push at all.

I think thats perfect. Yes, thats exactly what I'm trying to do. Fight for her but not look desperate

"Hey, I wasn't under that impression...I'll be in touch next week- maybe you can hang out at the beach with me and the pooch if you're up to it."

maybe rephrase it to:

"k but hey keep in touch and just so you know that me and my pooch are hanging out at the beach and you are most welcome to join us"

translation:

hey whatever, I know Im so cool,gorgeous and irresistible.I have a life and I will have a cool day with my pooch and its up to you if you want a fun day!

HOT!

To late now man....i already sent the first one!! "Hey, I wasn't under that impression...I'll be in touch next week- maybe you can hang out at the beach with me and the pooch if you're up to it."

I think either one was good though. Either way It seems like i'm cool with it and sticking to my word that I'll b back in touch.

Good luck with it. I got some great value from link removed, you might find some value here, too.

One of the tips this article give us is: ´"When I say “visibly” I mean that you take opportunities to let them know that you are doing something"

This advice is great but for most of us it’s hard to "show" her that we have changed to the better if we not talk to them. Most of us have ex that also has gone NC and that they will never call. My ex most call because I have some cloths, shoes and other things at her place but still she is not calling me. When I asked her to meet me and give my stuff back she said no. I will use a friend of mine, telling how everything is going great and always have much to do when I talk to him. He will say stuff like he is doing okay to his girlfriend that is a friend of my ex and she will of course say this stuff to my ex. This not an effective method if you are in NC and you has little or no common friends that can tell you the “good” stuff about you.

I have 15 days of NC left before I will contact my ex and ask for my stuff back!

I think the article more advocates LC than NC. In your case, I think you can let information "leak" through your friend. I plan to use that strategy. My housemate is a mutual friend of ours, and since I will be NC, I expect her to "check up" on me through him and we're discussing what information will "leak" to her and when.

I agree that its a challenge...if it was easy, I don't think any of us would be here.

Archived