Secrets Leaked....

Hey Everyone,

So as most stories begin, and this ones long, i like this girl, shes very nice, intelligent, great looking, and shes a mild friend of mine. (by the way i'm 14) Anyway so i'm getting in good with her right? Well i share with a few friends about how i like her in all, one of them is one of those kids who joke around too much and the other is a Japenese Kid who doesnt know how to handle complicated situations, unfortunatley they both ride her bus. Yesterday the kid who jokes (who also didnt know that the japenese kid knew who i liked) started taunting my japensese friend saying "i know who jim likes" anyway unfortunatley the girl i like (mary) was sitting right infront of him and like most girls got nosey and wanted to know. So just to mess around with my head the jokster (mickey) decided he'd lie and tell her i liked one of her friends instead of her (he mentioned the friends name too) Yas (the japenese kid) decided he'd try and defend me (i forgave him for this) he told mary the truth about me. So the response mick and yas got was a "wow hes my friend but i didnt know he liked me" So in light of this situation i got yas and mick this morning to ask her if she likes me (all the while acting like i didnt know what happened, the way i planned, play dumb in other words) She responded with a "I dont know" and thats all they've gotten from her. I was expecting her to confront me at school, it didnt happen but she acted shy and stuff around me then got a little friendlier. Does this mean she likes me and if so what should i do about this???

(edited by faeriechyld) if i were to go out on a date with her ( assuming she liked me) whats the best thing to do and how to act on the first date, i understand act like yourself, but i'm saying at 14 how fast is too fast

Well I remember the younger years too. Hell I am only 20, but the when I look back at how I acted and how my friends acted when I liked a boy in school it was similar to what you are going through. Anyways you should just tell the girl yourself that you have feelings for her and then ask her out. Honesty is the best policy. My favorite say is The truth may hurt but lies hurt worse. You have to get a ride or walk when you take her out because I am assuming you don't have your license since you are only 14, so I would suggest maybe a movie or a walk in the park or something like that. Do you have school dances? If so ask her to one of those. Good Luck!

take it nice and slow. if you take Lil_mamarains13's advice and ask her for a walk, be a gentleman, and be honnest. Since she knows you like her, tell her yourself privately without all your friends hanging about. There isn't much you can lose that way, she already knows, so the embarrassment is gone from her finding out.

good luck dear.

14.. I am guessing your in 9th grade or so. I am 17. Hmm now I don't know about your "getting started" thing, but I will tell you one thing I have learned from experience, friends asking (in a sense) for you is always a bad thing for many reasons. It shows that you don't have enough courage to go ask her yourself. Also... isn't it YOU trying to start the relationship, so shouldn't it be more of your concern how she know about you liking her? I suppose you should go ahead and make your move now. Its probable a good time because, you know she knows... and acting dumb (in my opinion) isn't such a great idea because then messages go through her head that you aren't strong enough with yourself. Now I think a relationship should first start with you being comfortable with yourself, and knowing the things you like, the things you want, and the things that make up who you are. If this were me (and when I was 14 I was an idiot, as I am sure I will look back on myself when I was 17 when I am 20 and think i was an idiot)... but if this were me, I would just straight out just go up to her and be like "look, I know you know that i like you...." and start the convo that way. Then she will accept or deny. Kinda pour some heart, some thought that has been going through your head, but don't go too far. (yeah DON'T go too far, girls hate being forced into a situation). Another thing about a relationship is, you 2 have to be able to converse with one another. These "crushes" never ever work out, the reason being is that you are never comfortable talking to a crush, so without conversation how can a person judge what kind of person you are? So go out and ask her.

Second about not driving, there are plenty of things to do. There are those really corny restaurants. you may be a bit young, but you her and 2 other friends (usually her friends I would think) should go to a restaurant with some live music. i always found them to be funny, and you can laugh at the performers just for kicks. That might be a bit extreme. But hey you could always go to the old, boring cliche movie theatres. The thing is, at the movies YOU STILL DON'T TALK TO THE PERSON. I always wondered how going to the movies would be called a date at all.. its what happens before and after that are a date. Sorry if I ramble... just thoughts are pouring out at the moment lol. But find somewhere that is interesting, that not alot of people have gone to, and just walk I suppose... or drive to a certain place and walk together, so parents arent suspicious or something. There are always things to do, jsut gotta find where the parties are at .

Helpin' another