Well I haven't posted here in a little while as I was kind of busy and had a lot of things on my mind. Since today is Sunday I decided to see how is everyone and to just write my feelings for today.

I've been feeling pretty good lately... That is until today. I've been hanging out with friends and doing a lot of fun things to occupy my mind. I did not go out this weekend as I wanted to take a break from it all. Also my friend (girl) that I like is acting all weird since we had the "conversation". So now I feel all down about that as If I lost a friend too.

I don't think about my ex that much anymore after the last email I sent to her where I told her to move on and stop contacting me... Which she did.

However, today, I feel sad and just not happy about anything. I miss the relationship and being in one; I miss having someone that loves me; I miss spending time with a girl. It just all came crumbling down on me now and I feel like breaking down... All the stupid feelings about ending up alone and never having anyone else are back and are bringing me down. This rolercoaster of love is so difficult that I can't handle it when I get to a point like right now... I just feel like I need someone to feel this void of loneliness I keep feeling, but I know that is not the answer.

Well thats it for now... Hope everyone else is good and moving on from these heartbreaking momments.

Sorry for typos... Typing all this on iPhone.

R

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I'm more and more impressed with the iPhone. Either that or your texting abilities.

I was doing pretty good until just an hour ago. Went to the movie theater for the first time after the break up (in 7 months!) to see Step Up 2. We had watched the first one together. I'm passionate about dancing, so I thought this was a good movie to watch alone and stop avoiding movie theaters. Plus this was a school subsidized event. Great right? Well, just before the movie started, someone walked by me that looked a lot like my ex. I thought my mind was playing tricks and ignored it and was able to enjoy the movie. When the movie ended, I stayed to watch the credit roll, but I felt as if someone was staring at me. So I turned it looked like my ex, but I couldn't see very clearly since he was at the opposite corner of the theater and it was still darkish. That person looked at me for a while and when he saw me looking back, walked out of the theater. Whoever that was, he wasn't alone.

Anyway, I'm just feeling lonely and chatty. I understand how you feel. Feeling very alone and isolated.

I saw this guy the other night when I went out to dinner. He had a book with him and was all alone. I was very impressed that he had the courage to go sit at a regular table and read and eat than just hide at home. I guess he inspired me to go to the movies alone. So, even though you're feeling lonely, get out there and do something you enjoy. Take yourself out!

Awwh Robert...just think about how for you've come since your first posts. You're having a bad couple of days, we all do. I've been having my ups and downs lately too...I'm definitely deep into the anger stage, just when I thought I was over everything, I've been seething with anger for the past week and making up really nasty emails in my head that I'd like to send. (I want to say some really MEAN AND HURTFUL things to him!!!)

This too shall pass...for both of us.

Hang in there and just keep going one day at a time. You've hit a bump in the road, but that's all it is. I hope you feel better soon.

Everyone has bad days, dude. Do whatever you have to to get your mind off of it. The good days outweigh the bad more and more as time goes by, but you just have to figure out something fun to do on the bad ones. Even if it's a total waste of time

Thank you all for support and kind words. I think my biggest problem is that i just don't understand that there are still bad days. I keep thinking it's over because i feel ok for the most part and then when i get hit with these feelings it just makes me so confused about everything.

Last week of February, so Hopefully March is going to be a new beginning for many of us. It will be my 3rd full month on the 18th, still fresh, but i feel like i've grown out of it so much. I'm proud of myself that i managed to go through it all and put most of that stuff behind me. I made some mistakes that didn't involve my ex, I know that, but i've learned from them. If anything, this whole thing has been a great learning experience for me, but i just wish i didn't have to learn it the hard way.

I really hope that everyone else is dealing with the breakups well and are moving on from that misery of betrayal and Heartbreak. "Nothing lasts forever" - I've heard that saying many times and it is true. It's all part of life, it's the path we all took at one point in time.

R

Yeah that's normal buddy. I still have days like that, seemingly out of the blue where i feel so sad and lonely, and still lament the loss of the relationship and miss her so much. And then it passes. And it's been a lot longer for me, you're still in the early days.

It doesn't happen often now, but i had a day like that just last week. You're doing just fine, hang in there and do anything you can, however small, to get yourself through the bad days.

Robert - I wish I would have seen your thread yesterday because yesterday it hit me too. I don't miss my ex. But I feel misplaced and restless and alone. It's weird and I can't wait until the days that I can look back on feeling that way!

Thinking of you and wishing you the best. It's rough. . . Very much so - I hope you feel better soon!

Thank you...

It's getting better... I feel like tomorrow i'll be ok again This weather here is so crappy, it's not helping at all... First it starts snowing, then raining, then it's all cloudy and depressing. I can't wait for it to warm up.

I hope you're feeling better as well, and hopefully these "bad days" will be less and less...

R

It's snowing here today I actually thought of staying home today, but couldn't as i had some meeting today that i have to attend. Also, for me, it's worse if i stay at home when it's snowing/raining outside... it just brings some memories and it gets even worse.

I'm a lot better when my mind is occupied with other stuff. Tough Week I tell ya

March 21st or something is spring... i think... I think around mid march is where it starts getting nicer here in Midwest. I just want to take my Motorcycle for a ride too... It's the only thing that makes me feel really good now... No worries, just open road

/envious

saleen, m3, bike...

Bike rides sound good!!! lol I dreamed I borrowed someones harley and drove it in the rain a couple days ago. Hehe - Me, driving a harley. No way. Me being able to hold up any bike - no way.

Went to the tanning bed. Hadn't been for awhile but I think I'll start going so I can get some artificial sun at least! Hope your day is going well!

/envious

saleen, m3, bike...

Well, i don't have a girlfriend to spend the money on, so i had to buy some toys My ex was into fashion and shopping a little too much... I spent monthly on her what i'm spending now on my M3. Saleen and Bike are in the garage for now

How you doing bud?

Bike rides sound good!!! lol I dreamed I borrowed someones harley and drove it in the rain a couple days ago. Hehe - Me, driving a harley. No way. Me being able to hold up any bike - no way.

Went to the tanning bed. Hadn't been for awhile but I think I'll start going so I can get some artificial sun at least! Hope your day is going well!

I was thinking about going tanning, but since i saw that movie Final Destination 3, i'm kind of afraid of getting stuck in those things

However i do need tan.

Well, i don't have a girlfriend to spend the money on, so i had to buy some toys My ex was into fashion and shopping a little too much... I spent monthly on her what i'm spending now on my M3. Saleen and Bike are in the garage for now

How you doing bud?

me? im just whatever..

my job used to keep me occupied but now all i do is sit on the computer all day surfing a couple local websites and occasionally talk on msn since i have nothing to do. and it's driving me almost insane. thinking about her until i fall asleep and first thing when i wake up, again..

i really want to leave my city and pursue something elsewhere, start fresh i guess

cc - i think most of us at such an early stage of the breakup feel that way. Its quite unfortunate that even though our minds want us to let go, our hearts are holding on for dear life wishing that we were back together with the ex's. It sucks! But life isnt always fair and have to stay strong or it will get the better of us.

I feel like I am acting happy when inside I am sad. But even then I feel like I am acting happy within myself...you know? I know what you are feeling because those same feelings are coming my way. I have a guy that I like/he likes me but I feel like i am a million miles away all thanks to my ex. What is worse is that I KNOW he is immature, that he cheated on me, that he disrespected me, that he used me and I still have feelings for him. I should be angry and mad and GRR and I feel so weak that I am still sad about the relationship.

me? im just whatever..

my job used to keep me occupied but now all i do is sit on the computer all day surfing a couple local websites and occasionally talk on msn since i have nothing to do. and it's driving me almost insane. thinking about her until i fall asleep and first thing when i wake up, again..

i really want to leave my city and pursue something elsewhere, start fresh i guess

I'm like that now too as far as work goes... I'm not doing much this week nor did i do last week, which was one of the reason i was feeling down lately.

I too was thinking about moving somewhere... maybe to another city... I applied for couple of jobs in San Diego, San Francisco and Chicago... I think it's time to move... Nothing keeping me here really...

I feel like I am acting happy when inside I am sad. But even then I feel like I am acting happy within myself...you know? I know what you are feeling because those same feelings are coming my way. I have a guy that I like/he likes me but I feel like i am a million miles away all thanks to my ex. What is worse is that I KNOW he is immature, that he cheated on me, that he disrespected me, that he used me and I still have feelings for him. I should be angry and mad and GRR and I feel so weak that I am still sad about the relationship.

Give it some time... you'll feel all those feelings once you enter the Anger Stage... I think i skipped on that stage because i really don't care. What happened happened. I can't change it. The only thing i'm trying to do now is not obsess about being in relationship and finding someone... That one is so hard for me... It comes in goes in waves... I do want a relationship, but i don't think i'm ready by no means.

Archived