Ever Wanted to Punch the Person who was the other Cheater?

What I mean is, say your girlfriend or boyfriend cheated on you...and you knew the person she/he cheated on you WITH!

I'm in a situation like that now, and have even ran into him on campus. I thought he was a friend...but I'll never speak another word to his two-faced ass again...unless it's to kick him in the gut. I broke up with my girfriend a little before Thankgiving (she cheated), and for the most part have gotten over it accept for the anger I feel for everything that happened.

Has anyone else been in a situation like this? How did you get past it?

Take some boxing classes!

imagine that the punch bag is that guy if it helps.

but i mean its pure stupidity, that girl was not worth it, thank God you found out she wasn't worth your time anymore!!

what good will come out of you punching the guy? to prove your a lesser person?

your the bigger person here, just try to let it go its not worth it

I know the feeling of wanting to choke the other person! My ex took off with another girl...that's why he's an ex lol. But you have to realize that it just wasn't the other guys fault. It takes TWO. Your gf was just as much at fault as the guy. I know it still doesn't make things right, but it's just something to keep in mind.

With time I've grown to be more accepting of it. That's the only thing that has worked. Time is certainly a healer!

I know the feeling of wanting to choke the other person! My ex took off with another girl...that's why he's an ex lol. But you have to realize that it just wasn't the other guys fault. It takes TWO. Your gf was just as much at fault as the guy. I know it still doesn't make things right, but it's just something to keep in mind.

With time I've grown to be more accepting of it. That's the only thing that has worked. Time is certainly a healer!

Agreed. I think the only reason i'd really want to beat the heck out of the other cheater is if they KNEW my boyfriend was taken. Otherwise, if they're oblivious to the fact he's taken, and they're shocked to find out, i'm not really into punching them as much. But, the person you really need to use as the "punching bag" is your ex. Hypothetically of course, but isn't it crap that we can't inflict pain on those who hurt us without going to jail?? lol

Agreed. I think the only reason i'd really want to beat the heck out of the other cheater is if they KNEW my boyfriend was taken. Otherwise, if they're oblivious to the fact he's taken, and they're shocked to find out, i'm not really into punching them as much. But, the person you really need to use as the "punching bag" is your ex. Hypothetically of course, but isn't it crap that we can't inflict pain on those who hurt us without going to jail?? lol

Well, he knew she was in a relationship...so yea.

Nope.

Haven't got any angry feelings towards him at all.

I cannot blame him for wanting my ex as she was a beautiful and great girl. I've fancied women before who have been in relationships and have tried to find out whether they were happy or not. If I felt they weren't happy with their SO, then I would try to get her.

I'd be a right hypocrite if I got angry at him now.

She was the cause of what happened, not him. She could have put him off, told him no, but didn't as she wasnt happy with me.

Your situations are probably exactly the same.

What I mean is, say your girlfriend or boyfriend cheated on you...and you knew the person she/he cheated on you WITH!

I'm in a situation like that now, and have even ran into him on campus. I thought he was a friend...but I'll never speak another word to his two-faced ass again...unless it's to kick him in the gut. I broke up with my girfriend a little before Thankgiving (she cheated), and for the most part have gotten over it accept for the anger I feel for everything that happened.

Has anyone else been in a situation like this? How did you get past it?

Been there, done that, have the t-shirt.

Only difference for me was I was married and he was a mutual friend. Did I want to hit him? Absolutely. Would it have served me any purpose? No, they did what they did and nothing I do will change that.

He's gotten it plenty from others anyway. From people who knew us both they would refer to him as a "dead man walking" even letting him know that. He and my ex has lost some friends and a fair amount of respect because of their actions, which is more than anything i could do.

Nope.

Haven't got any angry feelings towards him at all.

I cannot blame him for wanting my ex as she was a beautiful and great girl. I've fancied women before who have been in relationships and have tried to find out whether they were happy or not. If I felt they weren't happy with their SO, then I would try to get her.

I'd be a right hypocrite if I got angry at him now.

She was the cause of what happened, not him. She could have put him off, told him no, but didn't as she wasnt happy with me.

Your situations are probably exactly the same.

Any other circumstance I would agree. But I knew this person because he was a roommate of mine my freshman year. He was someone I thought I could trust and we WERE pretty cool. Then he goes behind my back and takes my girl...and I'm not supposed to be mad at him for that?

Been there, done that, have the t-shirt.

Only difference for me was I was married and he was a mutual friend. Did I want to hit him? Absolutely. Would it have served me any purpose? No, they did what they did and nothing I do will change that.

He's gotten it plenty from others anyway. From people who knew us both they would refer to him as a "dead man walking" even letting him know that. He and my ex has lost some friends and a fair amount of respect because of their actions, which is more than anything i could do.

I have to say that my sitch was somewhat different as I never saw the guy my ex was most likely cheating with after we broke up but there where a few times he would drop by the bar and pay her more attention than 'just a friend' should pay, and even a sitch where her daughter had told me that he had dropped by her house and played with them while I was away!! All of this while I had told her that I didn't want this man around her because I could easily tell what he was after. Still, back to the point, there was a time I wanted to 'jack this guy up' something serious!!

However, just like beginningandend stated, what purpose would it serve? What would have happened if this dude pressed assault charges? It the end, it wouldn't make any difference so I let sleeping dogs lie. I was really p!ssed at this dude because he knew she was taken and he had met me on two different occasions. This is why some people on here post they way they do about vengeance on someone who does that, it isn't as if you are a stranger, they know you so what is their excuse??

Archived