Independent and Confident guy = wanted?

RedPenguin

I keep hearing over and over that the independent and confident type guy is the more wanted type of guy than any other guy.

Is this really true or no?

I'm a little curious, because one thing I noticed vs a lot of the guys I know, that even though I still go after girls, if they don't like me, I just be like, oh well, and walk away. Also, I don't droll over the girl, and don't try to impress her or use pick-up lines. Yet many of the guys I know, they see an attractive (attractive to them) girl, they almost start to slobber.

Is this just something that's based on girl to girl, or do most girls actually like a more independent and confident type guy?

I think the whole idea of confidence is a little bogus... Some of the most outwardly confident people I know are inwardly quite insecure, simply playing a front or swinging at life with two fists because they can't deal with their own problems...

I think the most important thing is to be cool and to be secure with yourself. If you know you're alright, you don't have to prove it anyone.

I think the whole idea of confidence is a little bogus... Some of the most outwardly confident people I know are inwardly quite insecure, simply playing a front or swinging at life with two fists because they can't deal with their own problems...

I think the most important thing is to be cool and to be secure with yourself. If you know you're alright, you don't have to prove it anyone.

LBP has it spot on.

Confidence is an inner thing. To be brutal, it has nothing to do with being liked by others, in this case specifically attractive women. It's all about how you feel about you.

I agree. And they tend to be angry ppl.

Confidence is definitely a big turn-on, and yeah, it can be hard to determine what is a front and what's real - arrogance versus confidence is a hard line to toe. From my personal experience, though, I can relate the moment I was most attracted to my husband. We were driving through a snow-covered mountain pass (my first time in the snow) and spun out near the top with a sheer drop off the side dizzyingly close. He stayed perfectly calm, went with the spin, then headed on as if nothing had happened. It helped me keep my head and not freak out, and it was incredibly sexy at the same time.

Archived