Keep her interested?

watupgangsta

Ok some of you may remember a thread i started a week or so ago about a girl who i had hooked up with and then got "friended" by.... i mentioned in the previous thread how i ended up telling her i was still attracted to her, didn't see her as a friend, and put the ball in her court. well to make a long story short i wound up telling her after a while that i was disappointed she hadn't taken me up on it. since then, shes been asking to hang out and texting me a lot. we ended up hanging out a couple more times in a group, but we didn't hook up. however, she left for school today and she'd still been texting me since she got back. my question is, how do you guys think i should keep her interested until i see her again when she comes back in early march?

Don't contact her too much, but maybe a nice email or call once every week or two would be nice. I wouldn't be surprised if she started contacting you more and more...but take a little while to get back to her, I mean what's the hurry. Make her want to see you more and more...then she'll just be counting down the days.

so you think the longer i take to contact her, the more she'll be wondering about me?

Hmmm...not necessarily. The thing is, you can't withdraw from a woman and build her desire for you unless she's already attracted to you. Playing 'hard to get' is highly dependent on the situation.

I think you made a mistake by telling her flat out that you like her. Actions speak louder than words and so you should use your actions to show your affection.

Also, why did you put the ball in her court? You're a man right? Start acting like one and show her that you have the balls to go out and get what you want.

i didn't tell her i liked her, i told her i was attracted to her and that i didn't want to be just friends and she could take what she wanted from that. anyway i agree it usually isn't a good move but i think a problem a lot of guys here have is they look at all girls as being the same. i thought it was a good idea to tell her and it must have been because now shes texting me a lot and even got a text when she was tipsy late last night saying i miss you. now im just trying to figure out how i should go about keeping me on her mind instead of forgetting.

so she has told me she misses me a couple more times now via text... as of now i haven't actually told her "i miss you too" or anything like that... i just ignored it the first time and the next time i just didn't respond. what i'm wondering is, given the above circumstances, is she just hoping to hear me say it back? or is she actually more clingy than i had anticipated? i know she loves attention (but what girl doesn't). should i reciprocate?

Archived