Is she just flirting with me or a little bit more?

Ok, here's my question what do you think a girl would be trying to tell me when she looks towards my direction sometimes and I look back, she laughs at stuff I say and I can carry on a conversation with her most of the time, but what about when she looks you directly in the eyes when talking to you( I look her in the eyes as well) and stands real close to you..maybe less than 1 foot apart...does this mean she's just flirting with me for the hell of it or a little bit more can someone answer this please..I'm gonna ask this girl out one of these days if I can just get over the shyness of it...Thanks in advance for all the replies

Well I can't say for sure if she likes you like that, but probably. The fact that she is standing so close to you and using so much eye contact deffinately shows that she feels comfortable around you and most likely is attracted.

Nobody chooses to stand w/in 1 foot of someone they don't like!

• 3 years later...

ASK Her.... or even give her signs you like her.....!!!

She won't wait around for you to make a move if she does like.. Unless of course she is the type of girl to make the move first...

she will be flattered that you like her - even if she may not like you back - but i don;t think you have anything to worry about

• 2 months later...