Unwanted?

d1whoutf

Hello Everyone!

I'm coming with another problem so you can help me.

I'm feeling that I'm hated or unwanted by almost everyone I know. I mean, it's like I'm not the kind of person that "fits in", and lately seems like I'm gaining more enemies than friends.

I've tried being kind and nice to everyone, but it seems that it's the other people that do not want me as a friend. It could be my attitude too, but I'm not sure about that. Sometimes I feel so bad about this that hope the etern sleep comes so I can stop all the pain this causes, because I really feel down.

I hope you can help me.

d1whoutf

Hello d1whoutf:

I think that you are being too hard on yourself! You can't always please everyone. You just have to find your niche!

Instead of trying to please everyone, I suggest, just be yourself, but know your limits. You know, like common courtesy.

You'll find that it gets harder once you start working. You'll have to adapt to others a little more.

Don't worry too much! Getting to know people and making new friends will fall in place. As you mature, you'll find that it gets easier!

okay, my advice might sound a little selfish, but I think you should just forget about everybody else. They're not important in your life anyways, if they act like jerks to you. Don't be hard on yourself, not everybody is going to like you in your life, it took me a long time to figure that out. Just live for yourself, you only have one life to live, don't waste it wishing that those doosh bags will want to be friends with you, because they're obviously not worth it. But don't take it out on yourself, because you sound like a really nice person. 8)