Can You Believe This Guy? Jeez... :(

My ex has gone today to serve dinner at the homeless shelter, I'm sick with a horrid cold.

So my previous ex from 12 years ago comes over a few hours ago and brings all kinds of seafood, it was nice...

I know you are wondering, so I will tell you, I dumped him about 12 years ago, although when he chilled out somewhat we remained friends... he still gets upset about the boyfriends I've had since him.

It was nice and we had a few laughs, but he did the unimaginable... he came on to me... (I was coming out of the bathroom and getting some drinks. and he tried to hug me, well a little more than hug me).. twasn't pretty.

I'm pretty mortified... yeah good for the ego, but I feel sick about it also.

Help, any advice appreciated...

Maybe he was just feeling lonely and he just went to hug you. He could be feeling mortified about it now. Don't worry about it...he tried, you rejected his advances, end of story. You should feel flattered. Don't hold it against him...I am sure he feels badly about getting his wired crossed...the holidays could have been rough on him.

I dumped Warren a year after living with him, I'll be the first one to admit it was my fault, I don't think I ever loved him, I guess I wanted a companion...

But everything starting bugging me about him, the way he ate, the way he used too much toilet paper, the way he burped after dinner.

Probably sounds shallow to you, but I ended up hating him totally.

And no, the truth is he was trying to be totally sexual with me, and I was trying to discuss Jack, needless to say, he just wasn't taking me seriously....

Thanks Jecky, Jack and Warren don't get along.

And for no good reason, Warren is so protective, and I appreciate that... but I don't like his stupidity either..

Oh and let me add the lastest developement... *jeez sounds like a emergency news update*

My smoke dealer just showed up and tried to kiss me on the lips... hell I must not be as ugly as I feel tonight.... don't know whats up with this?

Your post made me laugh Jecky, my smoke guy, is also Jack's smoke guy, except my smoke guy told me weeks ago (when Jack and I weren't getting along) he would "knock him out no problem"

He's gotten all weird on me, although I've indicated Jack isn't doing anything to hurt me, he seems to be worried.. nice but not necessary... I don't need these guys beating each other up...

Jecky, I think the smoke dealer smoked too much of his own product.... I was just going to get him a glass of spiked Egg Nog.... and he grabbed me by the shoulders, freaked me out... and he told me if Jack ever got to obnoxious just to let him know....

Edit... I was just thinking about things, and there are actually 3 very silly men involved, please tell me us girls never get this crazy?

Archived