I think that she's cheating on me

jem anicet

[hi my names jem and ive been going out with my girlfriend for 7 months now and i really love her theres nothing that i would'nt do for her but i think that she's cheating on me she always goes clubbing every friday and insists she does'nt want me to go coz its a girls nite out but its every week i teel her to tel me the truth and she says nothing is happening. we alot but i just end up and use as an excuse and never anymore tell me what anyone thinks and pleaze pleaze pleaze give me sum advice!!!!!!!

Jem,

I would approach your problem from a new point of view. You bring your problem onto her. Try this:

Work out a list of things that you need and look for in a relation. It might be possible that you don't want her to go out alone, or may be not every week. What I am suggesting is, talk to her about how you feel over that, what your needs and concerns are and ask her where she could meet you in that.

If that doesn't resolve things and she isn't listening, then you might want to reconsider your relation. I vote for good communication, because good communication leads to a better understanding.

~ SwingFox ~

Her stick of control is long but you can still step into the arena.

Talk to her and tell her that you feel that she is not being loyal to you. Watch and listen to her reaction.

Does she get overly upset? Does she get defensive?

Either way it might be time for you to bring upon her a surprise visit on the next Friday. But be careful to not let her see you. Watch her the whole night and see exactly what she is doing.

If she is doing nothing then you need to constantly reassure yourself that it is you that is afraid of the idea that she may cheat.

Good luck to you.

Dear Jem,

I am going to tell you when a girl wants to go with the girls on a girl night then she might be worrying that the relationship is getting to serious so she goes to have alittle fun. It makes her still feel free to some extent. But then she has the secuity of you being there. You need to start doing something like maybe hanging out with other couples or you just start something new like get a buddy and you two go to the gym together. But your girlfriend should not be going out every friday night. Just tell her you need a little but more of a relationship. Do something spontanous like make reservations on friday night put flowers in the house with a note where to meet you. stuff like that can really make a girl think fun or love. Because always remember fun can only last so long but it can get old. Love is stuck right where it counts.Hope things work out.

• 1 month later...

jem, im sorry pal but this gal has got u major ***-whipped, i mean come on ..... insisting u dont come out ( wow what a catch you've got there) . she seems to be the one with the trousers in your relationship. do these friends of hers have boyfriends ??? let's face it if they do, they av very small balls. it's time to spend alot of time away from juliet, romeo . see how she likes it when ur out and givin her zero information. give this arrogant **** a juicy from me. me

• 4 weeks later...

hi yeah i agree with whoever said that every friday night is a lot to not want you to go with her. I think you should just sit her down and talk to her. Tell her exactly how you feel and then see what she says, if she takes it really offensively she probably isnt mature enough for a relationship anyway. and if she understands where your coming from then you know u got a keeper.

• 3 weeks later...

thanx for the advice kewlaid...personally i don't think it's such a good idea to be so caught up in whether your girl is cheating or not. If a girl has cheated on you and hurt you, then rather than take that insecurity out on future g/f's and scaring them away.. try turning the tables on women !! There are 2 types of guys when you think about attitudes to women. 1. The guy who pis ses his pants when he thinks his girl is drifting away from him emotionally,or is cheating, or doesn't call 20 times a day!....or 2. The laid-back guy,who doesn't get jealous, isn't always available to her, and leaves her in tears because she can't understand why he's emotionally unavailable to her. MMMMMM.... that's a tricky one. it's the difference between screech powers and zack morris. good luck fellas