Should I leave it or pursue it further?

Cheeky Charmer

This girl at work. I only know her because we're both smokers but I feel us getting closer and closer. We joke together and have a good time. I'm also good mates with her friends.

She's only recently out of a relationship. I'm enjoying the banter we have but don't feel entirely fulfilled. I feel like I want more - I want to take it to the next level. I've been on her department nights out and she says things like 'Charmer, you always need to come on our nights out'. It's a problem. On one hand I have a cool friend but on the other I want more.

Argh

you are friends outside of work. i don't see it as a problem. but were you friends before or after you worked together? if you became associates cause of work, i'd stay back. if it was before, then cool. i can just see this going a bad way getting involved with someone at work. they can pull dirt into the job and make you look like a fool. especially if it doesn't work out.

This girl at work. I only know her because we're both smokers but I feel us getting closer and closer. We joke together and have a good time. I'm also good mates with her friends.

She's only recently out of a relationship. I'm enjoying the banter we have but don't feel entirely fulfilled. I feel like I want more - I want to take it to the next level. I've been on her department nights out and she says things like 'Charmer, you always need to come on our nights out'. It's a problem. On one hand I have a cool friend but on the other I want more.

Argh

I don't know, it sounds alright other than the fact she is just out of a relationship.

Gotta juggle giving that enough time to be sure it's over, but not so long she gets disinterested or swep up by someone else.

I guess, simple dating, communication, infrastructure stuff, if you will.

I don't see any harm in that.

Hopefully you can keep out of the friend zone, it sounds promising.

Jeffr

Archived