How do I approach this girl?

RedPenguin

I went back again, once more between class break and was like, "Not that I would, but are there any overdue charges?" She said 5 cents a day. I said thank you again and she really nicely said your welcome.

So ghost69, you think I did a good job?

I mean, in my opinion, I think I left fairly good clues that I'm interested so far.

I can't be 100% sure, but I think she can tell, that I digg her.

I gotta say, she sure smiles a heck of a lot when I look at her and talk to her.

What do you think? I'm not really trying to read her body language, just thought it was interesting that she smiles that much.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RedPenguin: YO mama what the dilli, whats up with you you fine like a muhh******* girl

Girl: *snickers thank you /smiles

RedPenguin: Ayo look ma i aint gone be about games yo /grabs crotch im tryna get that number yo, so whats up with it

/pulls out black berry

Girl: Ok..sure my number is xxx-xxx-xxxx

RedPenguin: /slaps her butt yeah thats what im talking bout i'll holla at you later

see where im getting at?

Yeah I know, I'm luckily I got anything out today. I almost was going to give up because I thought she would be too busy today to talk and that she left for a while.

It was extremely nerve racking to ask her for even her name, LoL.

I know I will feel more comfortable later on, I already do, I didn't think I could even talk to her about anything today.

Well, I will not see her again until Monday, so basically, I gotta wait.

I'm trying to get to know her a little and she doesn't know me.

Hopefully something comes out of it.

But I still have to admit, that I am doing way more then I ever thought I would ever do.

I seriously felt like and thought I was going to give up talking to her. I thought if I did talk to her, I was going to only going to ask her stuff that only was required and defiantly thought I was too scared to ask her name, but I did it anyway.

So do you mean that I messed up or do you mean that didn't I feel good after talking to her?

I figured on Monday, the next time I see her, I will be like, "You doing anything after work?" and then if she says no, I will be like, "Wanna go for a drink or something in the student lounge?"

i'm asking if you feel great that you actually talked to her. man, you are even reading into what i say.

but yes, go for it man. do what you think will work.

i'm asking if you feel great that you actually talked to her. man, you are even reading into what i say.

but yes, go for it man. do what you think will work.

Oh sorry, it just sounded possibly sarcastic the way you worded it. That's what I meant.

Anyway, yes I do. I feel that it makes me way less nervous to ask her out.

I feel good that I complimented her and shown her that I was interested.

Now I just gotta do the harder part of asking her out.

Oh sorry, it just sounded possibly sarcastic the way you worded it. That's what I meant.

Anyway, yes I do. I feel that it makes me way less nervous to ask her out.

I feel good that I complimented her and shown her that I was interested.

Now I just gotta do the harder part of asking her out.

see. good luck man. you can do it. even if she says she isn't interested or whatever, remember you put in the effort. you can never be mad at yourself for that.

see. good luck man. you can do it. even if she says she isn't interested or whatever, remember you put in the effort. you can never be mad at yourself for that.

Yeah, you are so right. I have to try it. I just have to. I have to finally be able to ask any girl out or out for a drink or something.

Yeah, you are so right. I have to try it. I just have to. I have to finally be able to ask any girl out or out for a drink or something.

that's the spirit. if it doesn't work, it doesn't work. you can reevaluate your approach, remember her tone, body language, answers, etc. it marks up more experience for you.

Well, does saying, "You doing anything after work?" sound ok?

I just like it more then, wanna go for a soda or something? If anything, I would like to say this line secondly.

I wish there was a way to open the conversation up, so she can guess that I'm going to ask her, instead of all out of the blue, like it is.

EDIT: I think just saying, "I was wondering if you would you like to go for a soda some time?" would be way better.

Well, does saying, "You doing anything after work?" sound ok?

I just like it more then, wanna go for a soda or something? If anything, I would like to say this line secondly.

I wish there was a way to open the conversation up, so she can guess that I'm going to ask her, instead of all out of the blue, like it is.

EDIT: I think just saying, "I was wondering if you would you like to go for a soda some time?" would be way better.

Ive learned (from people here) never say "sometime" Try saying, "I was wondering if you would like to grab a soda at (insert restaurant) on (insert day of week) at (insert time of day) What do you say?" Then, either she will say yes, or if she cant meet up at that time and if she IS interested enough in meeting up with you, she will make time to be with you. She will say, No, but how about this day and time, etc... This means she is interested in seeing you whatever it takes. If she says no thanks, and makes excuses about needing to do other things, and makes no attempt to want to be with you, then you can drop her like its hot. And don't talk to her again.

Ive learned (from people here) never say "sometime" Try saying, "I was wondering if you would like to grab a soda at (insert restaurant) on (insert day of week) at (insert time of day) What do you say?" Then, either she will say yes, or if she cant meet up at that time and if she IS interested enough in meeting up with you, she will make time to be with you. She will say, No, but how about this day and time, etc... This means she is interested in seeing you whatever it takes. If she says no thanks, and makes excuses about needing to do other things, and makes no attempt to want to be with you, then you can drop her like its hot. And don't talk to her again.

That makes complete sense.

In this case, what about:

If your not busy after work, wanna get together for a soda in the student lounge?

That makes complete sense.

In this case, what about:

If your not busy after work, wanna get together for a soda in the student lounge?

Perfect. You are asking her out with a place and time.

Remember, If she says yes, then congrats, if she says no, and says how about (place and time) This means she still is interested. If she starts with excuses just leave it at that, and dont talk to her again.

Good Luck bud.

Perfect. You are asking her out with a place and time.

Remember, If she says yes, then congrats, if she says no, and says how about (place and time) This means she still is interested. If she starts with excuses just leave it at that, and dont talk to her again.

Good Luck bud.

Thank you. Hopefully she is. I like her, cause she's a nice girl and she's darn cute as well.

Thank you. Hopefully she is. I like her, cause she's a nice girl and she's darn cute as well.

I hope so too dude. But if she isnt, just like ghost said, dont be crushed. Be proud you had the balls to do what you did. I was after this stunner (ended up being a big flirt) but I was surprisingly proud of myself that I actually asked her out.

Be sure to keep us posted!

Yeah, I'm ready as I will ever be yet scared at the same time, but I realize that I have nothing to be scared of. She's not the kind of girl to pull an AK-47 out and blast my a**. LoL.

Also, ghost69, congratulations on your post number. 10,012, not bad at all. I'm nothing compared to you, LoL. In post numbers only.

Yeah, I'm ready as I will ever be yet scared at the same time, but I realize that I have nothing to be scared of. She's not the kind of girl to pull an AK-47 out and blast my a**. LoL.

Also, ghost69, congratulations on your post number. 10,012, not bad at all. I'm nothing compared to you, LoL. In post numbers only.

hope not. lol. you will be fine. just don't act nervous. be confident.

ty on the post count. not going for numbers. just providing assistance and advice.

Archived