How do I approach this girl?

RedPenguin

Yeah, ghost69, I know you aren't going for numbers, but it was still like holy crap. LoL. I knew people had post counts of 1,000+ but never knew anyone had that high.

Anyway, I hope I don't run into trouble.

Because, if I ask her during her lunch hour if she wants to get a soda, I will be in class, but if I ask her for after work, I may not be able to get a bus home, and have to walk like 19 miles home.

What the heck do I do in this case?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, ghost69, I know you aren't going for numbers, but it was still like holy crap. LoL. I knew people had post counts of 1,000+ but never knew anyone had that high.

Anyway, I hope I don't run into trouble.

Because, if I ask her during her lunch hour if she wants to get a soda, I will be in class, but if I ask her for after work, I may not be able to get a bus home, and have to walk like 19 miles home.

What the heck do I do in this case?

if she does agree to meet after class and you miss the bus. she might offer you a ride. just be cool n calm and it will all work out. if not, your worries with this girl are over. and you can worry about the next one. lol.

i can't wait to hear what you said and how you played this out and your results.

I'm not worried as much, because now that I think about it, I hit on or told a girl that I liked her and thought she was really cool, and she didn't get mad, even though she did have a boyfriend.

Now I'm not recommended that you tell a girl with a boyfriend that you like her because that's just stupid and not the right thing to do, but I did make that mistake. I think probably others here have made that mistake as well.

If this library clerk doesn't have a boyfriend, which I hope, I doubt she will get mad or be annoyed for any reason.

I feel relieved thinking how the other girl did not get mad. Even if I told her on MySpace. We actually became kinda cool, maybe not best friends, but I feel a nice close connection to her, and don't really feel an attraction as much, of course I only can communicate with her on MySpace now.

Archived