I'm a 30 year old virgin man

kamurj

Being any age and still a virgin isn't something to be ashamed of. It's something to be proud of. It means you are waiting until the right time and the right person, and there is nothing wrong with that. I'm 23 and still a virgin. And I'll wait as long as it takes to find the right person. Even if I become the real 40 year old virgin, thats ok with me. Because losing your virginity shouldn't be a goal or something that is a mark you carry around with you, a big scarlet V. It should be something you carry proudly, something that is looked at as a symbol of your love for the right person when they come along.

I have the same problem as the original poster except I'm a few years younger (24). With me, it's mostly that I see all these other guys with their girlfriends, knowing the majority of them are sexually active. And here I am, having to use my hand for sexual gratification. This really makes me angry.

Why should I have to pleasure myself while all these other guys get the real thing? It makes me want to throw something through a ****ing wall!

knglerxt,

Don't try to compare yourself to anyone else. Just because they have girlfriends and have sex, doesn't make them any better off. You'll find someone, and when you do, it won't matter how long you waited. You'll be a natural and everything will be fine.

Good things come to thoe who wait.

If I could have saved it for the one I loved...I would have. I lost my virginity, and thought that it would be a life changing experience. Well guess what? Unless it is "making love" instead of, aimless sex...it doesn't do anything. The fact of the matter is, it's somthing that IS enjoyable (honestly I've masterbated and felt better than my first time!), but I found it MUCH more enjoyable when it is with the one I love. Now I wonder how it would have been if I would have just waited a few year, how great it would feel. Don't beat yourself up because you haven't had sex yet. It's not the same when you're just doing it so you are not a virgin anymore.

How likely is it for us in all of this world to find the one person who is right for us and completes us like no one else can? Yet, it happens everyday.

As I said, I ran into two virgins within the past year, so its possible.

And even if us virgins never find another virgin, is that really what matters? Or is what matters the love that you share? I was nearly with a girl who wasn't a virgin. But she told me that she wished she wasn't one so that she could give it to me as I would have been giving it to her. Or with another girl, who has only sleeped with one person, she's said that if it ever happened it would be like losing her virginity all over again. The closeness that forms between two people can make it as if they are both virgins. Cause its not the physical act that makes it special, or they fact that they are both physically virgins. It's the love they share and emotions that make it the memorable experience it should be. Plenty of people lose their virginity to the wrong person. But find the right person later and consider that to be the true first sexual experience of their life.

But if you want to wait for another virgin, I hope you succeed. Ideally, I would like that too. Though if someone I truly love and want to be with forever comes along, then the virgin thing won't be an issue.

Do you HAVE to have sex with a non-virgin? Just because you are a virgin does not mean a non-virgin won't sex with you.

What about a guy who has no physical intimacy experience at all? I mean not just sex, but cuddling, kissing, etc. I'm 24 years old, too.

Like Steven said, you don't need experience, it comes naturally. I had no experience at all until recently, and it wasn't a problem because I was with the right girl. It even was attractive to her. When you meet the right person, she won't care about that stuff because she will love you, the real you that has nothing to do with experience level. When it happens, it'll all be instinct and you'll be great at it. The hardest part isn't if she will be ok with it, its becoming ok with it yourself. You need to see that just because you haven't met the right person and haven't done that stuff, doesn't reflect on you or say something bad about you. It's not that you don't deserve it or will never have it. It's that the time hasn't been right yet. But the time will be right eventually, and all the waiting will be more then worth it.