"Approaching women on their cell phone"

Haha what if they are onthe phone to the bf?

and you are trying to pick em up..

/pictures it:

SBJ: hello ? Hello? hey my names Jay... was wondering.. hey? hello? Im talking to you...

On the plus side, if you do manageto pull it off and come of suave, I know the girl or sure will remmeber you and love your extreme confidence and guts.

Haha what if they are onthe phone to the bf?

and you are trying to pick em up..

/pictures it:

SBJ: hello ? Hello? hey my names Jay... was wondering.. hey? hello? Im talking to you...

On the plus side, if you do manageto pull it off and come of suave, I know the girl or sure will remmeber you and love your extreme confidence and guts.

naw im aggressive i rather sit in her lap if i cant get attention any other way.

Hell no.

most of theirs be going off during my classes

all you hear is "SOULJA BOY IN THIS OHHHH WATCH ME CRANK IT WATCH ME ROLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I hate when that happens.. This guy in my class always has his phone ringing IN CLASS and we arent even allowed really to have phones on in class.. Just makes him seem like an attention-wh***.

Like jeez..

1)whats so important that you cant attend after class?

2)do you just do that so everyone knows you have a social life??

Probably his mom calling everytime..

I dunno if you really wanna aproach these girls on their phones 24/7.. I mean then she will do it on your dates.. until you dump her that is or threaten to. ANd who wants to deal with all that.

Im sure these girls arent on the phone 24/7 though right? they need to take water breaks ha ha..

Get a big piece of white bristol board and a black marker. Write a funny line on it and hold it up for her to see

This takes guts, but you're one of the few people I would recommend it to.

with a huge arrow pointing to her, 'she isn't even on the phone with anybody.'

Archived