Should I delete it?

GuyNamedBob

Hey everyone,

A while ago I had made a post about a girl I met whilst away from home. As I wasn't sure whether she actually liked me or not. When we both returned, contact wasn't great, it only really existed for a few weeks. She has a myspace account, so I thought I might as well make one of my own, as it creates an opportunity to talk to her, and I thought I knew a bunch of people near me that have one so it won't just be her on there. Well now it turns out they don't, so I had made this account, added her, and three of her friends added me. So now I have a myspace that has only her and three of her friends on, I was thinking today...that makes me look like a stalker, right!? I'm not, and maybe this is why contact is non existent now.

Do you think its best for me to delete this account? But by doing this, it just limits me even more, in the ways I can contact her.

Or keep it and look like some kind of weird freak?

Any opinions or advise welcome. Thanks, Bob

Ya I mean if you really want to keep in contact with her...add random people to your account if all else fails lol

There's nothing like having four pages of friends that you have no idea who they are.

But it's a good way to meet people in your town. You never know who you could meet

I met my boyfriend that I'm dating now on myspace. I was browsing people in my area and saw his picture and thought he was good looking. So I added him and he emailed me and we emailed non stop and he called me the next night and we hit it off it was crazy. He went to a differnt school than me but I made sure to make sure he wasn't a weirdo and he was who he said he was ha..

But anyways we are still dating to this day...a year and 3 months and I love him to death. it was the best thing ever. We deleted our accounts after we started dating.

Archived