do i congratulate her being on pregnant or not??

so.. its been a while since i posted anything on here..

i'll give a little backs-story first...and try to keep it as short as possible.

well, i'd told this girl a year and a half ago that i liked her (in april 06)and well, she had a bf at the time.. so obviously i got rejected..and after tht we didnt talk for 4 months (we were at the same school so summer holidays ===>we didnt c each other)..but when we came back in september, she started smiling and just normal 'hey, how r u" thing.. and it stayed like tht. no mention of the past.. and on christmas, i gave her a watch (nothing expensive or stuff like tht..) and ya.. after tht, she started talking to me even more.. and we had random talks every now and than..

BUT valentines day came, and i dont know what made me, but i ended up sending her a rose (white), to which she thanked me but after that tho she didnt refer to it, we slowly stopped talking..

and keeping in mind shes been with the same guy for more than 2 years now, i kno i sudnt have sent that rose, (but i was thinking along the lines of friendship wid the white ... ) but graduation came and went.. and than school was out. and i didnt even say goodbye..

and now, we're on opposite ends of the world -almost- and oh, btw, she added me on facebook in april (on her birthday).....but we havent talked at all since april...........so ya.. now, i just saw tht shes pregnant (and obviously taking a year off uni) wid the same bf.. and they're really happy together..

and just to point out, i do wish her the best.. the VERY best in everything..esp since theyre one of those couples that stand a chance of having a really good (im trying to say permanent) relationship tht will last a real long time.. and theres no way i would try to b wid her again.. thts all in the past.

AND NOW the problem.. : i see like tons of ppl wishing her luck, congrats and everything on facebook.. and i wanna do the same..

but im not sure if she'll like that, esp considering how we left off (not saying god bye and all)..

would any1 plz try to guide me as to whether or not i shuold send her a msg or a wall post or nothing at all........

and THANX a lot if u've gotten this far.. for making it soo long..

I would say its ok to congratulate her and just keep it to that.

Just be like "I saw that you are pregnant and I just wanted to congratulate you and I wish the best for you and your family"...I wouldn't really go anything beyond that.

PS: I know everything is done and all, but I would not attempt to go for anymore girls with boyfriends...I'm sure if you were her b/f you would not like that happening either.

Um, what's there to congratulate about exactly? If she climbed the K2, won a medal at the Olympics or something - sure, why not congratulate.

But pregnant? Almost everyone can become pregnant very easily. These days you don't even have to have sex in order to "achieve" that, for crying out loud.

Archived