Now she is playing the victim, trying to make me feel guilty and its working...

tray25

Recap: After nine months of hanging in there and hoping that she would change and something would come about, I told my exgirlfriend to stop calling me completely. It has been two weeks since then and she hasn't called at all. I told her to stop calling because she called me in the middle of the night and was crying about her ex. Insisted she didn't love him anymore and that she was over it. But she was crying over him, not me. I told her how offended and disrespectful this was. All she did was text me "Well I'm going to miss you". Nothing else. No phone call to say how deeply sorry she is and maybe we can work things out. I just said you have no feelings for me so peace out. So here is what happened tonight;

I saw her best friend and this is what she said;

"Her whole point was that how could she be with someone that she cannot call and be close to? How can she date you if she cannot talk to you about everything? That guy was just her first love. Nothing more. She doesn't want him back. Why didn't you tell her at first that you didn't want to talk about it? (I did and told her to grow up, and then had a day to think about it, and thought it was extremely disrespectful)."

So she was saying that there was no need to tell her don't call me. That her crying about her ex was actually a sign that she likes me more and is comfortable with me.

This is what I told her next; "I was there for her for nine months. We didn't have sex once, I tried to kiss her she turned her head. Found out she dated someone that I knew. I know who he is. I saw her hitting on guys right in front of me (to this she said my ex was probably drunk). She just doesn't have feelings for me. Doesn't feel the same. She can call me, only if she wants to be with me. I cannot be a friend if I am not her lover as well since I already dated her.

So here is the best part; I work in the same place as her "first love" does. I told her friend this and said he was the ugliest guy I have ever seen (which is true, he really is).. And now she tells me that she got a job in the same place we work. She got a job in the same company as her exboyfriend. She may not run into him but still, is this a place you work if you are trying to get over someone who you were crying about for two years? Or is this because she wants to be in the same vicinity as him? I think she wants to be close to him. Either way they are trying to make me feel guilty. It is kind of working. What do you guys think about "How can I be with you if I cannot talk to you about things?".

Avoid her...OMG She never even kissed you and was with you for 9 months? Now wants to call you and cry about the guy she's with now who she's probobly sleeping with????? No do not know why you would feel guilty. You're probobly a nice guy, but she needs to grow up and deal with the bed she made for herself!!!

I would stay clear of this one, honestly you deserve better!!!!

Please don't feel guilty, you have no reason to.

Welcome to friends rationalizing each other's bad behavior. You shouldn't have to tell a woman whom you loved who dumped you not to call you crying about her ex, that's absolutely tasteless, selfish and inconsiderate, if not manipulative also. Her doing that says that she has no respect or true affection for you whatsoever.

9 months and not kissing or sex? Move way on way fast. She and the friend are both playing you, and you shouldn't be talking to her friends anyway. Don't fall for this, this woman will never make you happy in a million years. Best wishes.

Archived