I like him sooo much, how do I tell him? Does he like me too?

egygirl

Ok, here's the deal....I met this amazing guy...i know its stupid but I met him on the internet...but we have talked like 8 hours sometimes, but at least 4 hours every day since we met, and I've known him for a month. I know its not a long time, but I've never felt I had such a connection like this with a guy before...1 month, feels like 1 year...you know that feeling when you just think to yourself....is he THE ONE?? We have so much in common, and its just feels strangely right. I know its early...but i feel so comfortable and happy, and he and I will meet up soon.

My question: How do I let him know that i like him? Should I just straight up and tell him? I've given him many hints, like how I like him, how he makes me happy, cute stuff like that...and he has told me before, that I am what he is looking for in a wife, girl, and friend...and that he has never spent so much time talking to a girl online, or anyone for that matter, and many other firsts, until he met me...and Im the same way. And he always talks about how he thinks Im sooo cute, and that he really likes me, and loves my voice, he even told me (im not sure if he meant it) that he loves me...and he calls me little cutsy nicknames...and even he has postponed certain things in his life, and talking to some of his friends just to talk to me....but he still calls me his friend...

last thing....he always tells me, when he wants to tell me something, you know that akward moment....better to leave it until we meet...what does all this mean?? Does he like me? Does he want to be with me? What does he want? Should I ask him? But I am sooo shy...and he is shy too and somewhat inexperienced.... Should I just tell him I like him, and think we should think about pursuing a relationship in the future? What should I do? Please give me some advice....thanks soo much, sorry for the long message!

by the way, we are in 2 different countries, I forgot to add that tidbit earlier...but we are both in the Middle East.

egygirl

Whoe ... serious "cart before the horse" here!!!

You have been talking with this guy every day for a month and you are developing feelings!!! You are about 2 weeks overdue for meeting in person.

No matter what connection you may feel online or on the phone, you can't know if there will be the essential "chemistry" until you meet eye to eye. The longer you wait, the more chance you and/or him will be disappointed when you finally meet.

Zack.

I agree - meet in person asap to see if you click with this person in real life. I would write to him "I've really enjoyed chatting with you but I would prefer we meet in person soon -- things are getting busy and I'm not going to have a lot of time for chat buddies."

There are three golden tips to follow that will only fail if he's a jerk, he's got a gf/wife, or you're in his friend zone.

#1 Be confident enough to really talk with him and be sure to have a good time.

#2 Touch him, whether it be a playful hit, resting your head on his shoulder, or grabbing his arm to reinforce a point.

#3 Keep it up and show that you are generally interested.

Archived