why doesn't he want sex from me??

anita sandwich

adrian,

wow, I didn't know that about steroids...

Actually, I just found out 2 days ago that he used to take steroids and now he's thinking about taking a legal alternative to it. I wonder how long he was taking steroids...I know that he's been big and built for 7 or 8 years. Geez, what would be the effect on him if he was taking steroids for most of that time?

I might be turned off by a guy that seemed to know he was "hot" in an arrogant way. It seems like you might assume that just because you are "hot" he should be drooling all the time. I don't know how you behave around him, just how you focused on your looks and his in your post. Looks is only one factor in sexual desire and if there is too much focus on looks it can be a turn off.

adrian,

wow, I didn't know that about steroids...

Actually, I just found out 2 days ago that he used to take steroids and now he's thinking about taking a legal alternative to it. I wonder how long he was taking steroids...I know that he's been big and built for 7 or 8 years. Geez, what would be the effect on him if he was taking steroids for most of that time?

link removed

From the link:

Men who take anabolic steroids may:

* Develop breasts

* Get painful erections

* Have their testicles shrink

* Have decreased sperm count

* Become infertile

* Become impotent

That very well may be the problem or at least part of it. If he is not having proper erections, it will self perpetuate and make things worse. He is scared of having sex with you because he thinks he might not be able to keep it up. It could be a combination of the steroids, made worse by mental issues.

pregnantkitty,

At the beginning of the relationship he did notice me though. If I walked by wearing only underwear, he would come over to me and start kissing me and grab me a little...so that aspect of the relationship has definitely changed...

He is inconsistent though...he shows interest sometimes, but sometimes it's like he almost goes out of his way to show me that he isn't interested. you know what i mean?

That's really weird. I think sometimes dudes get bored with it (bored with the same person) although they can still love you. Some male friend of mine said "men just want some strange". And my sister's boyfriend's friend said that he loved & and was attracted to his gf but just wanted some strange. I can't state this as fact or say this is all men's view but I'm sure my man wouldn't mind some 'strange' either, if he could get away with it.

The concept of "strange" however is something in my opinion not cool at all and I think it's heinous but maybe that is what's up.

Though I am leaning more towards the thing about him avoiding it because he is embarrassed to not get an erection. And then his embarrasment just perpetuates the problem and makes it worse. And on and on, it's a vicious cycle.

i think adrian's right... i thought "steroids" first off when i read your post. he should have a physical, telling the doctor he was using steroids, and see what the doc says. if he was using steroids for a long time and suddenly stops, be ready for some changes as his body adjusts.

pregnant kitty,

so by "some strange", you mean cheating? That is probably my biggest concern and it is definitely possible. He is military and they definitely have the reputation of straying. I heard that a common occurrence in military guys is that they are quick to marry someone, but never stop with the hookers and random sluts. And I really don't think there is any way I could find out if this is the case. If I'm not with him at night, he will usually call me "before he goes to bed", but he could easily hook up with other women before or after that call....

There is no shortage of immoral slutty women...especially in a city with a military base (at least that's how the stereotype goes)...

I still think you should just back off. Some guys dont like it when a woman appears to want it more than them or they feel they "cant keep up" with how much its wanted. Just back off and once he relaxes and stops "stressing" about when you are going to ask again, let him choose the right time. instead of saying are you coming to bed, tell him you are going to bed, say goodnight and give him a quick goodnight kiss, then go to bed. If he comes in ... he comes in ... if not ... he isnt ready.

Archived