how to kill myself painless

m77d77

Don't think that way, for there is more to life than girlfriend and boyfriend unsolve mistery, so wat u saying u love that girl who is not faithful and not worth a penny of ur love more than you love your family or for that matter more than the person who put u on earth.

Come on think it over. There will be more of romance thanu can imagine.. Besides u're still very young. Think twice...

Thought this applies to men just the same...

"After a while you learn the subtle difference

between holding a hand and chaining a soul.

And you learn that love doesn't mean leaning

and company isn't security.

(Kisses aren't contracts and presents aren't promises.)

After awhile you begin to accept your defeats

with your head up and your eyes open,

with the grace of a woman, not the grief of a child.

And you learn to build your roads on today

because tomorrow's ground is too uncertain

and the inevitable has a way of crumbling in mid-flight.

After a while you learn that even sunshine burns

if you stand too long in one place.

So, you plant your own garden and decorate your own soul

instead of waiting for someone else to bring you flowers.

And you learn you really can endure,

that you really do have worth.

You learn that with every good-bye comes the dawn."

• 2 weeks later...

Your life is worth more than just one person giving it meaning.

Think about your family and friends, all the things you have done and achieved and all the things you want to achieve and do in the future.

I have been down the route of wanting to end my life, and glad I didn't do that to me or my friends and family. When you feel low you need to lean on people, friends on here even for moral support and encouragement. It worked for me.

Take care of you

((((hugs))))

Dude, i went through the exact same thing. Yes, it took a very long time to recover, but never thought about killing myself... Please stop thinking about it. There are worse things that can happen and it's still not worth it.

Take care man. Don't think like that. I assume this is your first love. It hurts, I know the exact feeling, but it's okay. It's a life learning experience to make you a better person and stronger too.

• 6 months later...

A lot of times I wanted to kill myself for a lot of B.S. I've been through in my life including getting dumped. Try not to let those feelings get the best of you, suicide is not the answer. I know it's very painfull of what you're going through, I've been through things like this many times and it's getting pathetic. You're still young, there are plenty of young lovely single women out there, you just have to find the right one. This Lady your in love with isn't for you anyway, she might make you miserable if you had a relationship with her. So please try not to kill yourself over this it's not worth it..

Best Wishes.

yeah please dont do this ive considered it before too. and when i actually attempted it and my friend ran in on me and stopped me i woke up the next morning thrilled i didnt do it. i moved on from that guy and now im with the love of my life now and i couldnt be happier! you can do it too theres someone special for everyone stay strong

Don't kill yourself...

Live life. Killing yourself will prove that you're a coward.

No offense

do you have any idea what its like being suisidle?

have you ever had a black cloud hang over you day after day for so many months/days you lose count?

looking at your post, i think not... and if you have (or think you have), you obviously have lost your sense of relation or didn't learn anything.

being called a coward for what hes going through is not helping in the slightest.

killing yourself seems like the only escape, but remember every day is another step to moving through this mess, no matter how long it goes for.

good luck dude

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

im gonna shoot myself in the head in a far awey spot like a forest, so that there wont be a chance ill be saved, i know how you feel man believe me, the pain is to great to carry, I would rather you wont do it but if you will i hope death will bring you the peace youv'e been looking for my friend

Just have the courage to live; because anyone can die. Don't kill yourself over a girl. If she's been seeing another guy, than you oviously deserve someone better. And there is someone else out there. And all you have to do is look for her. It will all get better i promise. As time goes by, the pain will heal and you will be whole again. I wish you the best of luck.

• 1 month later...

my life has sucked wit the last 6 months i finish with my boyfriend and im not coping at all i cant sleep i cry every single min of every day.... notin or no1 can put a smile back on my face i just want end my life im ignore by every 1 da 1 person i was never ignore by was my boyfriend i love him so much nd want him bak more den nytn but its nt goin happen so please sum1 tell me da best way 2 go.....over dose of sleepings tablets,painkillers,slit wrist r hang myself i cnt handle this ne more i hav tryed 2 get help but its not wrkin

Please do not take your own life... I know this seems so hard but think about the people who love you would feel. They would be so distraught.

You are not alone, I care what happens to you as do all those you love and love you.

I am here talk to me instead and I will do whatever to help you.

Christina x

well im 21 years old and i find out that, the girl that i loved and still love..is going out with another boy, and i cant take it anymore i just dont want to live no more so if some1 can healp me and tell me which is the best way to kill myself

There is no way that is easy.....your body will fight you every step of the way. I've seen people that have died from all of those "methods" you describe and their faces are always frozen in pain or fear. You can see it in their eyes. Their mouths are always open.....like they've been crying or screaming....Dying is not pretty, or graceful, or peaceful, or painless. It hurts. It's ugly. That's why you have a survival instinct. 6 month sis nothing in the grand scheme of things......it's not even a tenth of the average life.....you have a long road ahead of you. One boy does not make a lifetime. You are 20 years old. You've barely lived.....heartache at your age hurts doesn't it? because it's so new and fresh and raw? It won't last...that hurt will fade if you let it. Don't wallow in it...don't sleep in it...don't make your bed in it.....don't label yourself a victim.......accept your life has a lot more to offer.

Honey I know, I feel your pain...the first few days I'm not going to lie I just wanted to go to sleep and not wake up. But everyday things got a little better, I was able to get out of bed and go on with my life. Of course I'm still healing, and it is painful...but life is a gift. Really, we are both in our early 20's with so much to look forward to. Life isn't always about having a significant other, take this time to focus on yourself and what you want. Obviously you are capable of so much feeling which is so admirable, but don't ever think life is not worth living. You are in control of your life, and are capable of giving and receiving love. Don't give up.

I mean no offense by this, but I will be stern. You are 21 years old. Thats 3 years out of highschool. You are still a KID. Don't freak out over a breakup thinking you have to kill yourself. That is being a coward. Go live life, enjoy your friends and avoid any other relationships for a while, considering the way you think.

Don't kill yourself....

either she will see that no one is going to compare to you, and, you'll be able to win her back (the point here is patience and persistence), or, if you do move-on, then you'll know that she wasn't your soulmate (and, all that); either way, it is only rational for you to wait her out - no?

• 2 years later...

I have a different problem that you but I know how you feel. If your problem would only be my problem, things would be great but I try not to compare...

I really don't know what to say cuase I know how you feel (that you want to die)...Hopefully you manage and it goes away but you can always talk to me. One person has said to me " this too shall pass" or "tomorrow is another day" "things could be worst" but when it's one thing after another, it's hard to handle. I understand that. When you're alone, like really alone, what other way do you have.. it's funny when people say, "there's help out there" but when you can't or else...what do you do...I think I'm nice, but who's around to care. I or you didn't ask to be born...You're an adult, so you can make any choices you want....if you're not, well maybe there's hope. There's none for me. I hope for you there is. I don't wish anyone bad luck...like my dad says.." if you could have died instead of your mom" he's right....For you, if it's re: just a girl, there will be lots more but I know, easier said than done.. I hope you do have friends and people around you that care 'cause you might be ok. I do hope so

Archived