What attracts a man mystery...sincerity

everythingchanges456

just something you need to work on. just always remember, everyone is a person just like you. sure their attitude might be different, but they grew up just like you did (used to be a kid like you), have the same flesh n bones, etc. they really are no different. that always helped me talk to people. and quite frankly, i really never care what people think of me. lol

see ghost....exactly why i'm struggling cuz to me confidence is saying hello if i feel like doing so

To me that just sounds like a lack of self-control, and that's actually the total opposite of confidence. Confidence isn't only about saying hello when you feel like it. Confidence is also about self-respect, self-control, and patience.

I agree. when it comes to the early stages of dating I don't do something just because I "feel like it' because I want to make a good impression on the guy and because when I really like someone and "feel like" calling him even though he hasn't called me for another date, I don't react to that feeling because I am confident that I am worthy enough of a man who will be motivated to call me and ask me out. Doing what you feel like doesn't show confidence necesarily - confidence is using your head and your heart to make decisions that reflect self-worth and self-respect.

Archived