Shorter girls, Taller guys...how big a height difference is too big?

greenmonster

Without discusing preference of the guys, and how short greenmonster might be able to go, if you are a tall guy and it really does not matter to you, the hunting among tall women is much easier. Tall women, who want a guy that is taller than them, have a limited amount of men that appeal in that way to them. When you are a guy that does, it is something to think about taking advantage of. Use what you got, like a woman who got larger breasts shows her cleavage.

What I want to know is, why do tall men like the shorter girls? What is it about them, specifically? Are tall women unattractive generally?

I find tall women very attractive, generally speaking. I'm 6'1", and have dated girls typically around 5'8" - 5'11".

I went out on one date (a semi-blind date; I knew what she looked like, but didn't know how tall she was). Turns out, she was 5'1". That was just too short. I'm sorry, but I felt very odd going out with her, and felt like people looked at me as a pedophile or something, lol.

But no, put a halfway decent-looking 5'8"+ girl in heels and wow she's got my attention.

Archived