i gave her everything and she throws it all back.

my ex gf of 3 years has just texted me in reply to a text i sent 3 hrs ago. i asked if we could meet on saturday to get my stuff.

i get the reply "excuse me i will set the date and time thank u"

so pi**ed off i reply cuz i now she out getting drunk, fine dont get too pissed you wont enjoy the snog later.

she texts back that " he's at work im seeing him 2 moro"

i ring her she say that i dont own her and i should wonder why she dumped me 6 weeks ago.

god i wanna ring her bloody neck 4 the sh** she put me thru.

so is she trying to get at me or is she going out???

i feel like crap at the moment.

i gave her everything and she throws it all back.

I had to laugh a bit here...your line at the bottom about the box of chocolates.

Well, you are obviously someone who can appreciate the humour in life's ironies. That is a strength!

You clearly have unresolved issues with your "ex." She does seem quite cold in her replies. I, too, wonder if it's just her way of dealing with the breakup, or whether she's trying to get at you. Either way, there is some hostility there, which means there are still strong feelings on her part about what has happened (your feelings are obvious). You are also feeling used and abused.

I know how that feels. I also know how it feels to be used and then have the woman show ungratefulness. If she knows that you loved her, there's no way that she won't feel some guilt. If she's dropping all kinds of blame on you, she may be trying to free herself of guilt. This is how it sounds to me.

She's also trying to make you jealous/hurt you, by saying " he's at work im seeing him 2 moro" - so she suspects that you still have strong feelings for her.

She feels she has the upper hand here. She does seem to be somewhat abusive also.

You are affected, because you may still love her, and because the relationship is unresolved.

Breaking up is not easy. I strongly recommend that you decide where you want this relationship to go. Don't go down her road. Go down yours. And let her know how you feel. (communication is a big one for your guys.) If you can be focused, you won't be as hurt by the things she says. You can be above that.

...and keep your sense of humour.

thanks mate, i dont wanna work it out with her anymore i just want closure and to move on. should have dumped her in jan as she cheated on me twice then again the nite b4 she called it off.

she used to be a nice girl but now she's turned into someone i dont wanto know evenher parents dont know her anymore.

she says she wants to be independent and all that carp fine just pay me back the £1300 u owe me and get out my life.

god i did love her but now im burned but opening up to someone else which is good.

shes turned into a user iguess she always was.

bled me dry

rant over