GUYS: what turns you on while kissing?

younique

For me, one of the biggest is my earlobes. Sucking and licking my earlobes gets my going right now. Aside from the ears my other big spot is my bottom lip. Sucking/biting/pulling on my bottom lip is a big turn on as well. I like neck/shoulders/chest kissing as well, but the first two are my big ones.

Definitely love to have girls kiss my neck and nibble on my ears . . . but what really turns me on is when she runs her hands through my hair while we make out especially the back of my neck while pulling me closer for one of those ultra-passionate "just wait until we are alone . . ." kisses.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My girlfriend isn't fond of making out (if think I've made out... twice? I'd like to more), but I honestly really like tongue. Not overboard with saliva pouring down my face, but for it to be prominent. All sorts of kisses, bites, and licking of my neck.

I really love hickeys too. o_o

BY FAR...i love it when my girl grabs hold of me and really pulls me in tight...like trying to squeeze the life out of me...she cant squeeze hard enough...well this may not work out for super thin guys but ya...and just being really passionate...one time she was pressing so hard she bruised her lip...tried to make me feel bad and i had to reason with her that if you hit your head on the wall you dont blame the wall do you?..oh and i love when my girl orgasms during a make out session ...thats hot...not sure if my gf now has done that but happened with the last girl...lol twice...and omg...was she faking it?...yes, no, i dont care it was hot but if she was then she deserves a standing ovation for that performance.

Archived