It's a Girl!!!

WhiteForest

Hey guys! Went for an ultrasound today and everything is going perfectly!!!

I'm 24 weeks and it's a girl! I'm so excited! She weighs 1.5 lbs and is apparently very camera shy. She wouldn't turn over and show her face for anything, then she turned slightly and we got to see a bit of her profile! Oh well, I'm just glad she didn't have her legs crossed!

Congratulations! I'm glad your pregnancy is going well. I loved having the level 2 ultrasound, it made me feel so connected to the baby. It's cool to be able to get a peek of what's been going on in there, isn't it.

Good luck with your little girl!

Thanks! I'm one of those people that don't like the "newer" names or the popular names. But, it never fails...I named my first child Anna. I'd only met one Anna in my entire life and I loved that name! Turns out apparently everyone else had the same idea I did at the same moment because she's in school now and there's always another Anna in her class and several in her grade. In fact, there are 2 other Anna's in her Sunday School class!

So, same thing is happening with Olivia. I've never actually known an Olivia, got the name from Law & Order SVU and now that we've picked the name (and I've been in love with it for a couple of years now) and are completely set on it, no looking back....I've met three other women either expecting or with newborns that named their girl Olivia...

But, I DON'T CARE!!! I love the name and I'm sticking with it!!!

Archived