Alcohol and flirting

Dev007

This question is for the ladies.

As most of you know people get more social when they are "influenced".

In my case I go from being a happy, shy, quiet person to a talkative, loud, energistic person. The only problem is that I feel like I sometimes don't shut up, I am still positive and happy, just annoying kinda.

Question: Is it a turn off if a person's personality changes a lot when they drink?

Have you ever decided not to pursue someone you liked based on the way they acted when they were drunk, or not drunk? (if you liked the drunk personality but not the sober one)

Slightly tipsy is OK.

Personally I find people who are drunk or stoned just boring. They might be interesting to themselves but to me it's usually just a whole lot of drivel.

If you are drunk together it's better because then you don't realise the other person is just speaking a whole lot of crap.

Well, I'm a guy and the girl I pursued in college was totally obnoxious when she was drunk. It never stopped me, though. Come to think of it, she's still really obnoxious when she's drunk.

The problem is she literally gets out of control when she's blitzed. Definitely a major turn off, but once you fall in love, you're doomed and you somehow learn to tolerate it. But maybe that's what love is all about. Accepting other people's flaws.

However, if she was doing it too much, like out drinking more than twice a week, there would be a problem and that I wouldn't tolerate.

In my case I go from being a happy, shy, quiet person to a talkative, loud, energistic person. The only problem is that I feel like I sometimes don't shut up, I am still positive and happy, just annoying kinda.

Question: Is it a turn off if a person's personality changes a lot when they drink?

Have you ever decided not to pursue someone you liked based on the way they acted when they were drunk, or not drunk? (if you liked the drunk personality but not the sober one)

I have def changed my opinion of someone after I have seen them drunk. Drunk people tend to be more honest people as well. Some people my opinion has changed for the better and some have changed for the worse. If you are worried about being a blubbering drunk then maybe sip instead of drink.

Sorry, not a woman but maybe I can be of help. I'm quiet the barfly so I've seen just about it all... I've even made many of the mistakes I see others do...

The drinking is okay up to a point. Alcohol can be very effective in helping to disarm a person's anxiety reflex. However, too much of the booze can be self destructive... For example a man who has drank way too much isn't going to be the attractive magnet he thinks he is. I mean how appealing is it in a womans eye when the guy can't even maintain his balance and is slurring his speach?

To answer your second part question:

Yes, I most certainly do take careful notice if I see an attractive female drinking way too much. I don't find it attractive at all and would not pursue her...

Yes, it's a turn off and I have decided against dating someone or continuing to date him if he regularly gor drunk. when I was younger and just wanted to make out, it could be fun once in awhile to do that with someone who was a fun drunk. Until one day when I put myself in a situation with a drunk man who was much stronger than me and threatened to not listen to my "no" and "stop." luckily he passed out before anything happened.

Know what you should do? Videotape yourself drunk next time and see if you find yourself attractive

Now that is a very good idea.

Having seen myself drunk on film, I can vouch for the fact that it is very sobering!.........How clever is that!!

Know what you should do? Videotape yourself drunk next time and see if you find yourself attractive

That is a great idea haha.

It isn't like I get fall-down drunk (usually)

I just don't feel like the same person

Truth be told...if it's a guy who just wants to hook up with you, he's not going to care either way. Hell, you can be as obnoxious as you want...but as long as he's getting some...he doesn't care.

Now, if it's a guy you are dating, that could be a problem. He'll probably be annoyed.

My 2.

i know women that like both. women that like when a guy gets drunk because they are drunk. also women that like when a guy gets drunk because they can stuff out of them. like some truth.

women mostly hate drunk and sloppy guys; but a guy having a good time shouldn't be bad. i do know a lot of women say they hate the loud obnoxious types. i've been told i was too loud before. but i was wasted.

Archived