Question for the guys?

Krystal_Ivy

10lbs up or down doesn't make a difference to me. quite honestly I would prefer a little something more on a girl that one of the olsen twins...

I personally like short girls...I'm about 6'4" and usually end up dating girls 5'3 or under....something about me they are attracted to and me to them...

10 pounds over no question. Girls that are too skinny are usually uptight and annoying. A little extra weight usually goes to the chest, and that's not a bad thing.

My preference for height is shorter girls but tall girls are very hot too. I just like short for some reason.

Would you rather have a girl that's 10 pounds over-weight ir ten pounds under? How about height. Short or tall?

Hmm, it depends. I'd like to say 10 over with big boobs, but since I'm small, I'd probably be more attracted to the 10 under. Also, it depends on what you mean by overweight. BMI, or...?

Height, I prefer someone around 5'4" or so. Shorter the better. I've never been that attracted to tall chicks. And I'm tall, so my height has nothing to do with it. I like having someone smaller than me, in both respects.

I have a female friend who's underweight, and every time we say goodbye to each other I feel like I'm hugging a skeleton.

Yeah, being underweight is definitely viewed in a negative light in this day and age. I'm not sure if it has to do with the epidemic of obesity sweeping the West or what, but I can say that it's definitely looked down upon more negatively than being overweight.

It's impossible for me to answer the 10 lbs over/underweight question. It totally depends on the girls body size, her overall weight, how she carries that weight, etc.

I mean, if a girl has 10 extra pounds which result in her having more curves, then great! But if those extra pounds are carried on a less flattering part of the body (arms, midsection, face, etc.), then that's not as attractive.

Conversely, if a girl has 10 less pounds because she is extremely fit, has some muscle tone and has low body-fat, than that can be very attractive to guys who appreciate fitness (and not attractive to other guys), however if she has 10 less pounds because she's just plain skinny, to me that's less attractive, but some guys like that.

Also, I'd like to stress that 10 lbs. in either direction for the vast majority of girls would not be considered overweight or underweight, but just different variations within a healthy weight range...

Yeah, being underweight is definitely viewed in a negative light in this day and age. I'm not sure if it has to do with the epidemic of obesity sweeping the West or what, but I can say that it's definitely looked down upon more negatively than being overweight.

not to victoria secret.

Archived