Guy's who are attracted vs.interested

ladeedah

here's a reasonale assumption :

If a guy is talking to you, pays attention to you, goes out of his way for you in any way, or makes a point to keep in touch with you, he is AT LEAST physically attracted to you most of the time ( OR emotinoally attracted), there is no concrete guideline to say he's interested in you as the complete package, Guy's are simple like that, but we like totry and keep a woman second guessing how we feel about them.

I'm going to say that for most guys, (physical) attraction is probably a component of interest (the whole package)--and probably larger components for different guys (to some, it might be all of it). Now, to me, if a girl is really nice, that will improve my attraction to her... but still, I have to be at least somewhat attracted in the first place.

Now, how can you tell if he is just physically attracted or not?

That's a hard one to tell, since most guys probably don't even know the difference. Moreover, I'm sure it will vary among different guys.

But I would give a girl I'm interested in more opportunities / the benefit of the doubt / a second chance, etc. I wouldn't for a girl I'm just physically attracted to.

Now, sadly this speaks volumes about my past relationships, which usually haven't worked out. But, if I ask a girl out who I'm just physically attracted to, and she says, "Maybe" then I won't ask again. But, if I ask a girl out who I'm actually interested in, and she says, "Maybe" then I'll give it a while and then ask again.

Now frankly, I'm not sure why I just told you this, because telling a guy (especially a shy guy) "Maybe" after he's gathered the courage to ask you out isn't the most considerate response. And I guarantee there are some nice guys out there who wouldn't give you a second chance, even if they are interested. But just look for similar situations.

Archived