If you want to save your marriage, this was a lifesaver

I have been lurking through these threads for a bit, and finally decided to join and post. I can see a lot of people here I can relate to. I was separated for over year from my H, and I read any book I thought might help me get my H back. In March, I discovered "It Only Takes One to Get the Ball Rolling"...I have not seen it mentioned here before. I found it just by luck surfing the internet, and it was a huge eye-opener for me. I promised myself, if i should ever get my H back, I would do my best to help others do the same. So, I guess I just wanted to turn you guys on to a book that helped me...H and I reconciled at the end of March It has some great advice and tips that got me going and I just wanted to share.

Thanks, and good luck to you all,

TogetherAgain

What might help us out too, is to fill us in on what tips you felt helped you and some history or background of what happened in your marriage and what you are working on to repair it.

This might help us all understand and relate to you as well! Alot of us learn alot from others who post here.

Thanks and welcome to the boards!

Hi Yrs...thanks for your post. The only tip I can give is not to do what I did and get with a good "program" from the start. I did all the wrong thinks early on in the separation, and actually made matters worse. I desperately wanted H's attention, but every thing I did only served to push him further away. After I read the book I mentioned above (sorry, not sure who wrote it, but it's a E-book), I was armed with a plan and encouraged that my marriage was still salvagable. All I can say, is it worked for me...the stuff that book taught me. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to save your marriage. And, believe me, my H had an OW and a bad attitude. I had to do it all myself; I was the only one who wanted to stay married at the time.

Good luck

TA

• 1 year later...