Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big testicles

jeffff

Big testicles

Hi,

I've got quite a normal penis, but really large testicles. I've been told I have "bear balls", "low hanges" etc. My last girlfriend loved them, but the one I have now don't seem to like them as much. Do women in general think that large testicles are a turn on ?

Farao 21 yrs

JonnyG
    Well your asking for girls opinions but I thought I would comment. I dont see why there is any problem. Girls would probably prefer a guy with slightly larger testicles than a guy with slightly smaller testicles. Of course lots of girls probably havent really thought about this situtaion as most are obviously asked about penis size. Look on the bright side, they make u look bigger overall down there and your more likely to have success getting a gf/wife pregnant when u feel the time is right

June4life
    My bf has big testicles, but I dont mind them at all. I mean, why exactally would a girl mind if her bf's testicles were big? My bf's are big, but other then massaging them during a bj, I dont really touch them.....

sorry, I'm just confused as to why a girl would even care!

Vert
    June,
    Some girls might like large testes because it is a subconscious thing that the male will be a better procreator if you want children. Maybe some girls like it because they can play with them (as you said during a BJ) or even have them hitting your mons during doggy style (sometimes it hits against the clitoris and gives that burst of stimulation). Those are just my theories though.

My ex-gf hated the feeling of my testicles against her body while not having sex, but loved to grip them and fondle them while she was on top or after I'd came while doing doggy style.

June4life
    Yeah, vert, I guess that would make sense.

But then again, I'm a girl, and I never thought about the size of a mans testicles... their penis, maybe, but definitly not their testicles!!

~Serendipity~
    I don't mind if a guy's balls are big... my bf's balls at the moment are almost what you all "big" but they are just right. I like playing with his testicles anyways so it's not an issue...

JonnyG
    June dont just massage your bfs testicles with your hand, if u feel happy down there with your bf lick and suck on them as well. He will be happy. A common thing girls do is leave out the testicles, but for myself and friends it feels great having them massaged/licked/sucked.

Saharibu

Big Balls!

I personally love balls, especially low hangers. They feel sooo good when they slap against me during sex.

KG
    This thread cracks me up...got told tonight I had "big balls." But it was because a customer was bothering a friend of mine, and I told him to leave.

livinginsbi

Some balls are held for charity
    And some for fancy dress
    But when they're held for pleasure
    They're the balls that I like best
    My balls are always bouncing
    To the left and to the right
    It's my belief that my big balls
    Should be held every night

couldn't resist -- rock on ac/dc

and yes big balls are nice... totally agree with saharibu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Saying "stop"
I just want to know how many people think it is something serious when you are about to have sex, starting to have sex or in the middle of sex and
Male opinions on this?
Hey, need some advice. I have been dating my boyfriend for a little less than a year. I have not, as of yet, been able to make him climax. He is able
Great Guy.. Small Penis
Could you date someone who is the perfect guy... attractive, funny, loving, affectionate, treats you like a queen, spoils you, works hard, supports
Why doesn't he want to have sex with me?
I go to a small university and I sort of knew this guy vaguely for a while but one time we started talking randomly and it was like we instantly sort
Best condom for finishing inside her?
Hey all, The g/f and I have always done the pull-out method with condoms and finishing either on the body, mouth or face (all which she enjoys
Can we have a relationship with no sex?
I've been with my partner for over 7 months his 45 and I'm 37. We hit off really well it was like love at first sight He makes me feel special and
Featured Threads
Tired of Being His Provider??
Okay so I found this site through Google. This seems like a pretty common topic and I suppose I just need to vent. My husband has been unemployed
Beautiful women who works at lush...
So there is this a girl who works at this place. I've been in there twice now and she is a stunner. Its one of those girls who you have to look twice
Being left for another man by my ex girlfriend
My and my ex gf broke up 7 months ago back in late April. We had bad fights and she stated she was unhappy. She then proceeded to have an active
Wondering?
Ok, I posted before about my situation but I would like to further talk. This woman I became involved with 3 years ago TOLD me she had feelings for
Break up Advice Needed
Hi all, I really need some advice on my recent break up with my girlfriend of almost five years. A few months ago I started to feel unhappy and
She's getting ready for marriage. She thinks that it is what I want. My fault.
So, I am pretty much in a difficult situation. I have been with a girl for the past 4 years. In these 4 years, after a while I realized she really
Venting - Advice...?
Hello, Im a 36 year old male, married with 3 kids. My wife and I are pretty much like roommates. There is zero sex life and its from both ends
Ask For Advice