Hi guys.I have a question but to fully understand i wil give you alittle background.

When i was about 3 my mom and my REAL dad split.I was little and it didnt really phase me.Anyway,as i got older i started to want to visit him.I asked my mom all the time and she said i couldnt visit him because she didnt know where he was.I was little and believed her.but as i grew older i thought she was fibbing,but she wasnt.I found oyut that my dad has just left.No address phone number nothing.He sends child support but it doesnt have his address.

My question is how can i find my dad.I really want to see him.I mean he is my dad.If any one has any suggestions or anything i would love

~meagan~

I would try to explain to your mom that you would really like to see him and if she could help you find out mabe where he is,If not try talking to some of your family members to see if they might know.I would say if that does not work try looking online on diff sites to where you can type in his name and mabe some things come up,Keep searching around and good luck I hope everything goes well if you do get to meet up with him again,You may not know how this could turn out meeting him and all so just be prepared and stay strong good luck to you!

Go to link removed type in his name and see if anything comes up even if you dont know where he is there is bound to be a couple of ppl that come up and you can go from there,Plenty of sites online have free things you can type in a name and it can come up so try that Goodluck!

Ok, I guess I have some info for you. I found my husbands father, he never even knew he had another son. he is the oldest of 13 kids. All we had was a name and where he was from when he went into the military. Down here in Florida, Ard is a very popular name. so this is what I did. I wrote letters to all the names there were my husbands father took me days to write, but i wrote the same thing in all at night when everyone was asleep. Mailed them off and 3 days later, We received a phone call saying we found him, just he didnt know about another son. That night his dad called him and they talked for hours. Now we live down in Florida which is where he was from and his dad is the only family member we have contact with. It is really interesting cause they are so identical, not in looks but in actions. Good luck on your search and just a little word, writing maybe a good idea.

Another option is to check with your area's child support enforcement office. Since your father is sending child support, they know where he is. If you ask nicely they just might help you. At least to give you a general location even if they can't give you his address or phone number. That would narrow down where you had to look.

Good luck!!

my best friend has a brother that she has never met.. her mom gave him up for adoption, hes around 23 now.. and has no idea who his birth mother is.. but hey have lots of ppl looking for him.. ill look into it more and find out exactly how they did it.. and what they had to do..and tell tou once i do..it mite take a few days cuz shes gone away.. but if any of the repliesthat youve already gotten have worked msg me just so i no if ur probalem is already fixed..