well well well sam is back and is slowly getting better...very slowly may I add.

My question is I am vry young and have attempted this "suicide" alot, a couple of nights ago I couldnt handle it anymore and grabbed a close-hanger and began "it" I stopped after awhile and began knocking my head with a block cause I was angry to let myself do this.

I am slowly getting better but I want help I know another "depressing" day will sprout and I wont handle it...I want help before its too late. ay suggestions into what to do or how can this be treated in any way?

thank you for letting such an annoying unwanted person like myself become a membe of this gloroious site! take care all xxx

how old are you?

if you re under 18, which i assume you are... tell your parents, a grandparent, someone you can open up to.

Medications DO work. Trust me, I've been through this inner turmoil that you are feeling right now and it's not the best feeling in the world. I've tried killing myself 4 times before I finally got help. That's 4 times TOO much. So please, before hurting yourself anymore... get to a doctor, get to a counselor. The medication they will give you will help make it easier to deal with whatever problems are bothering you.

sammers,

I love you so much please take care of yourself! I can't be there all of the time and that REALLY stinks but even when I'm not there you are always on my mind and in my heart, i LOVE YOU TO PIECES! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take care of youself. ~hugs and kisses~

love you brother,

ur sis,

Alex

hi all, I do this over friends over family and over alot of things....I cant tell my parents they are not the "type" you could say and I have never been close as I wanted to be with them in my whole life...sis on the otherhand is amazing even a ~lifesaver~ I think of her always and I just want to hug her unfortainitely shes on the otherside of the world ~sigh~ but I am trying my best tokeep my chin up it doesnt always work but I try...take care all xxx