endung it all

Something's definitely wrong here,

slow down and take a deep breath. just looking at your grammar I can tell you're in distress. We're here for you. To help. "Ending" whatever you want to end will not help. I hope it's not your life or anyone elses.

You say you're going to end it after you have your daughter? Would you mind being more specific and detailed? Whats going on? whats the problem. Talk to us because it can't be that bad. Believe me this will clear up. It's like getting a wound. It's painful for the first few days, but eventually it clears up. talk to us.

Mo'nigue is right,

you just need to slow down and take a breath. everything will be okay. no matter what is happening right now, everything can be fixed or at least get a bit better. you should calm down and talk to someone about it after you have spent some time thinking about it so you can tell us what is wrong in a clear logical way. well if you want i will be more then happy to talk to you about it just pm me or e-mail me at email removed

good luck hon!

QTpie87

hey girl, i dont know the whole dilemma here but i can see life is taking its toll on you, i guess i dont know the entirity of what to say and empathy isnt my thing, but if you want to talk then i might be able to help.

theres not much that i can draw from your post but i assuming you may be like me where telling the world everything intimate or something that bothers you makes you feel exposed so you dont express much. you have a daughter and to keep her at the age thats stated must have been a huge choice to make, if you had the will to keep your child im sure deep down you have the will to live also, life comes with its ups and downs but at some point its got to stop with the downs just as long as you dont give in.

do you feel like you have a lack of motivation or support because im sure there are a lot of people that can offer you this, hold on girl, i have faith anyway.

kel

ok i need to retype my poast in a logical way see there are these girls harrasing me at school so badly that i am seriousley thinking about ending it all my friends have tryed to talk me ut of it stating that i have a daughter but it is getting really hard to think about anything else but when are they going to come after me next when are they going to corner me in the bathroom next so i am seeing no reason why not to just take my life now and end it now

~~ emily~~

Hey there Last Resort,

Please listen to the other gals that have responded to your post. You're 13 years old and have a daughter. You should be very proud of yourself for taking such a responsibility right now!! You really do need to put her ahead of yourself.

Please don't let those other girls at school get to you. Forget them! They're stupid and will deal with their own problems in due time.

Suicide is NOT the answer. It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Look at how many people that would be affected by you harming yourself. your daughter, parents, all other family and friends.

Please don't let life sour you so much. You are so young and have so many wonderful things yet to experience.

Life is very difficult but you will overcome this and be a better person for it!

Please sweetie....don't do anything to hurt yourself. people care about you even if you feel that they don't. If nothing more, we here on this forum care about you very much.

Life will get better girl, I promise!!

If you ever need a guys perspective on anything please feel free to PM me!

CHIN UP KIDDO!!

oh my gosh! that is horrible! I want to say that I understand, but I truly do not. It is impossible for somebody to understand how you feel until they have experienced it themself. Those girls are idiots! Seriously! Don't end it now. It would probably hurt your daughter more than it would hurt you. But also, you should not do it because, well...there might not be anything after death. you might just disappear forever. I am personaly athiest, and i am sorry if this offenses you because of your religion. But the truth is, nobody has any idea what comes after death because no living person has actually experienced death, so there is no knowing. Live as long as you can, feel as long as you can, hear, cry, smile, smell, hurt, need, hope as long as you can, and last of all, but most important, love as long as you can!

Love,

**Hannah**