this is too much...too much

Hi eveyone,

This granny thing is just too much. it's gotten worse. On Mother's Day last week she decided to come to my house at 11 I didn't care then but she said that i need to come to her house to see a relative. I said, "granny, Im not dressed, this was unexpected and Im busy at the moment. Can she come here? it won't hurt. they never come to my house anyway, why's that?" she got upset and started to verbally abuse me by saying im going to be sorry. im irresponsible,blah blah blah. i just walked away from the car and sai "it's too early for this. if she can't understand there's no sense in arguing with her" she instantly got out of her car and proceeded to get her way by chasing me around the house yelling at me. she came into my home and disturbed eveything that was going on just because she was mad. i had to hide in the bathroom just to avoid her. I had to run into the backyard and she stood in the doorway about 15 feet away saying when i graduate im going to be sorry, sorry in life. i just couldn't believe it. All that i accomplished. being accepted to universities around the country, maintaining a 4.0 gpa and planning on pursuing a career in music and science and im going to be sorry, just because i didn't wan to go to her house. after she finished yelling she instantle wantyed me to hug her! What! after that episode? you gotta be kidding me. i didn't ay is to her, i just ran tot he side of my house to get to the front dorr and from there i ran into the bathroom. i didn't know what to do or think so i just cried.ive been having to deal with this for many years.

It all started when i was little. i likes staying with my dad more than my mom and granny didn't approve of that. she didn't think a man could raise a girl. she was and still is too stupid to realize my success, or she just doesn't want to see that's she's wrong. to this day my dad is the best figure in my life. he doesn't try to win my love with material items as granny and them did ( granny is on my mother's side of the family). im and so blessed because of him. when i lived with my mom long ago, i was beaten endlessly by her husband. i didn't want to live with that. well thanks for listening. all responses welcom

This is a complex situation, i don't know what to say .......... (does that count as an answer?!!!)

I take it you've tried talking to her?

Why not tell her you don't want to know her if she carries on in this manner, it seems completely illogical and selfish

Interesting relationship. Sounds like you are not happy with it though.

Tell me, if you could wiggle your nose and change your relationship with your granny so that it would be EXACTLY the way you want it, what would that relationship look like?

-A