Weight Loss Needed... Advice needed too....

I am almost 300 pounds and I am only 20... I do an awesome job hiding the many pounds I have, But I want to make my man happy... and I feel that if I lost some weight it would make him happy... and not to mention it would make me EXTREMELY happy to lose say.... 150 pounds. Does anyone have this problem... or better yet HAD this problem that can give me a few good ideas???

Im so lost and my weight has been a problem since I was say, 11... I dont remember the time I actually fit in anything less than a 20. I dont know but I know my health is on the lines... but no one can help me without surgery...

ANY IDEAS???

Jessica

Well, I would advise you to do what I'm starting. Atkins. Now don't run away and cringe in fear yet. There are way to many lies ciruclating about Atkins. I would suggest you buy the book and at least read it to give it a chance. The way the diet works really makes sense, and I've seen living proof that it works (My sister would try all sorts of diets and loose some weight, but then gain it all back. Now that she's doing Atkins, she's lost more than she ever has and isn't gaining it back. She's been doing it a year, hasn't gained ANY back, and looks great) It probably will take dedication, but if you're serious about loosing weight, I'd say at lesat buy the book and give it a chance. I think it's going to be great...I'm starting it Monday.

Thanks I will look into Atkins. I have heard about it and I have heard that is works... so Yeah... good Idea I am on it right now. Thanks for the help...

Here is my email address.... email removed and if youd like you can let me know the progress and if it works and I will let you know how goes for me.

Thanks kindly!!!

JESS

i've never been seriously overweight.. and being 6'3" helps, but in the last couple months i have TOTALLY stopped drinking all soda and stuck to water and beer (stopping beer would help hehe) and i've lost like 10 pounds.. like i said im not overweight but seriously i would just stick to water and see what happens... that sugar stuff really bad for ya

i would also stay away from ALL fast foods, i know they are very good and soooo easy to get but if you just stopped getting those and only drank water it would make a huge diff!!

(don't know your diet so just giving you things that have worked for me)

i wish good luck to you!!

Please do not go on a fad diet! You'll lose it and put it back on!

To lose weight and keep it off I'm afraid is a bit like saving money. You want a thousand pounds NOW rather than having to wait til next year.

Well I have done every diet under the sun and they are unhealthy, don't work and essentially you're only losing water.

I lost two stone and have kept it off! I eat chocolate, go out for dinners and sometimes pig out. So what's my secret?

Exercise! Yes that's right! EXERCISE! No no, don't run away.. Come back to the computer... It's really not that scary.

If you want a small ass, great slim waist and feeling healthy everyday.. go out and do something for thirty minutes every day - walking, cycling, swimming, pogo jumping, sex... whatever!! Just do it!

Then follow my fail-safe eating plan! Cut down on bread and snack on lots of fruit while at work or at home. Don't buy fatty treats because they'll always be there in your kitchen tempting you. And instead buy treats which are good for you. I love strawberries, oranges and low fat yogurts.

Then have one day a week when you can treat yourself. Like today I may have a pizza because I've been eating well all week.

And you'll soon get into that dress, feel a million dollars and keep the weight off.

Good luck xx