The Male Friend Strikes Again

Can some of the women in here explain something to me? Men too!

What is with these male friends? A girl I met online - I think I'm falling for her already, and I feel silly for admitting that because we have not even met yet. Over the past several months, we've been talking almost every day on the phone. But there's this younger guy she's been seeing, on and off, and so far, she claims nothing has happened, and it won't, because she only views him as a friend. She views him as immature but has noticed he's made a couple of subtle advances and comments toward her. Do women have such male friends and that they've decided early on that nothing will ever happen between them? I guess I shouldn't worry.

But earlier on, he was rude to her and she decided she wasn't going to see him anymore - but lo and behold - she seen him this past weekend again.

Do I have anything to be concerned about here?

I wouldnt worry to much. If she says he's immature than she probably wants nothin to do with him, as more than friends. Some woman have many guiy friends,. some only have a few. In my opinion a woman needs to have guy friends. But im sure she just went out wtih him again, because either she doesnt want to hurt his feelings, or because she just needs or wants a friend around. If she tells u not to worry, and ur realtionship is deep, then im sure u should just let things slide. Dont let this younger, immature guy get in the way of u having ur girl.

If she doesn't technically know you (by this, I mean "she has met you physically"), and she's talking to you almost every day, then she's definitely not "playing" you. She wouldn't dedicate so much of her time to you if she wasn't digging you. I understand, I feel the same way when a girl has a guy friend, but just think about you and females. I'm quite sure you can meet a female without having "relationship" feelings towards her, it's nothing new. Just realize that it's normal, learn to trust her, and you'll probably see that she's being honest in the long run...

Good Luck,

S.A.M.

girls have there diffrent lookings for and not wants! most of us are picky about what we end up with in a guy becuase we know what we want from past relationships becuase we always think that if we get stuck with a guy like the one from before, the same damn thing will happen again! so i dont think that you have anything to worry about. some girls even have more guy friends than girlfriends becuase of the thing that we are picky again like me, i have more guy friends than i do girl friends just becuase of the thing that i get along better with guys than i do girls!

good luck

~foreverurz23~

I think what's been said is pretty on. There is nothing you can really do about the situation except trust her when she says nothing will develop between her and this other guy. But don't be totally blown away in shock if something does, you never can tell....

I think what's been said is pretty on. There is nothing you can really do about the situation except trust her when she says nothing will develop between her and this other guy. But don't be totally blown away in shock if something does, you never can tell....