Hey everyone thought i come on the here and chat with you all for a bit (even thought it is 5:30 am in the morning). well the things that have been going on are nothing too much of a pain in my life. i have been talking to my ex's best friend and my ex is getting quite annoyed with that. i dont care at this point i feel that if i want ill talk to her and theres nothing she can do about it. other than that she is also spreading rumors that im spending huge amounts of cash on her. okay for one i bought her a $20 dollar braclet. something simple nothing too out of the blue. other than that ive been just getting out of the house and i am just living my life to the best of it all. i met a girl out of town that has sparked my interest but to she may not be the best bet (shes a "exotic dancer") but her and i talked alot for the past week. but at least that i know that im able to get away from my ex that keeps toying with my head and gives me nothing but broken dreams. when i was out of town my ex had called me and wanted to talk and i let her know how i felt and all she did was brush it off like if it was just too bother some to her. thats where i just cut it all off with what i felt about her. well im going now and getting some sleep together. ill be back to share a poem i wrote 4 days ago. later and take care everyone.

hi,

I hope that i can cheer you up. I'm just a silly girl who's broken-hearted

too many times, and i wrote a letter to confess to this guy that i love

him yesterday, which makes me afraid to check my e-mail to see

his response. wellz... enough about me.

So i'm not quite sure about what's the problem with you and your ex.

You must still love her that's why you're still hurting over her. There's

a lot of girls out there. I know you probably heard that many times;

but you can't let yourself break down because of one girl. You should

try to start anew and pretend that you never knew her or that she's dead

in your life. Think about it this way, now you are back in the dating pool.

There's millions of people that you could get to know, and you don't

have to settle for the exotic girl either.

Good luck with love. And have a nice day.