I feel so lost right now and I am scared

Hi there! I am a 34 year old housewife/Mother. I left my husband over a year ago and we got back together this past December.Well started living together again.

I really though that it was going to be different this time. I was so careful I thought to watch for all the signs of trouble and here I sit once again in the same boat as before. I am so dpressed and troubled by this. My anxiety has kicked up and I feel myself realing out of control. I feel terrible about myself and I'm trying so hard to boost myself esteem back up.

I have no true friends to count on. actually I got rid of my friends when I did my husband because, they were messed up. I am not a person who lives for or like to be apart of drama. It is very unsettling to me. I'm not looking for someone to tell me the answers as I already have them. I am just looking for support and new friends as this is hard to go through by myself. I find it hard to get motivated sometimes. I don't get out much because, we have a boat load of kids between us and because my husband leaves all the responsibilities up to me...it makes it hard. I just want to know if there is anyone out there as miserable as i am who is looking too get strong enough to get un-stuck from the situation they are in!?

Let Me get this straight I can't really be your friend but I can help you even though I'm only 13. The way It looks to me is that your husban is treating you like a slave. It looks like he just doesn't want to be alone or by him self but he doesn't want to work. So if I were you I would say " You either start helping around the house or get out of my house". It almost seems like dating abuse like your going to do this or lose all your friends and by doing what he said you lost all your true friends so thats my advice if all else falls just pray.

• 13 years later...
Hi there! I am a 34 year old housewife/Mother. I left my husband over a year ago and we got back together this past December.Well started living together again.

I really though that it was going to be different this time. I was so careful I thought to watch for all the signs of trouble and here I sit once again in the same boat as before. I am so dpressed and troubled by this. My anxiety has kicked up and I feel myself realing out of control. I feel terrible about myself and I'm trying so hard to boost myself esteem back up.

I have no true friends to count on. actually I got rid of my friends when I did my husband because, they were messed up. I am not a person who lives for or like to be apart of drama. It is very unsettling to me. I'm not looking for someone to tell me the answers as I already have them. I am just looking for support and new friends as this is hard to go through by myself. I find it hard to get motivated sometimes. I don't get out much because, we have a boat load of kids between us and because my husband leaves all the responsibilities up to me...it makes it hard. I just want to know if there is anyone out there as miserable as i am who is looking too get strong enough to get un-stuck from the situation they are in!?

I know how you feel I agreed to end it with my long time partner this week. We were isolated for a long time and I've lost all my good friends now I'm trying to restart life. I would love to make new friends and just forget about him and the years of hell. I'm having too say goodbye to my fur babies and that's my only regret.

Archived